chapter.25 (The last Match)

Comenzar desde el principio

'Maybe the randomization process is hacked into.. FUCK!..... *Izuku then looks at the barrier* I don't know how strong the barrier is...? I can definitely brake it with OFA but how much.. 50%? 60%? 70%? 80%? 90%?... and i can only start with that when it gets out of hand otherwise everybody will look at me like i'm insane...' Izuku thinks.

(Scene change)

Ruby just entered backstage and immediately runned into Mercury who seemed to be waiting.

"So what do you think of the match up? I think it's rather great." Mercury says with a smirk.

Ruby just stayed quiet and went for her weapon only to realise that she hadn't it with her. She then looked up at Mercury to see that he was already in the fighting stance.

"Mercury.. waht are you doing? What's going on. You where hurt.. uhh.." Ruby tries to lie that she doesn't know anything.

"I'm pretty sure you know what's going on Ruby, because of you're teammate." Mercury replies. Ruby sighs and thinks to herself:' i've tried, it's time for violence.'

"Fighters are you ready...?" Doctor Oobleck then asks.

(Scene change)

Ozpin was in his office poaring himself some coffee while looking at his scroll to see the next match up.

"Alright, it's now time to begin the randomization process for our next fight." He then then hears Doctor Oobleck say while he walks to his chair.

"It looks like our first contender is Penny Polendina from Atlas. And her opponent will be.. Pyrrha Nikos from Beacon." Professor Port says.

Ozpin sips his coffee while he looks at his scroll to watch the fight.

(Scene change)

"Sal-u-tations Pyrrha Nikos! It's an honer to finnaly meet you." Penny then says, only to get no responds of Pyrrha.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Penny says.

"Fighters are you ready..? Three.. Two... One... Begin!" Doctor Oobleck says. While the two contestens are being cheered on by there friends.

Penny immediately lets her weapons come out of her back and froms a cirkel with them infront of herself, before she shoots them into the direction of Pyrrha.

Pyrrha proceeds to run towards penny while using her weapons to deflect the objects flying towards her.

(Scene change)

"Show time.." Mercury says while he listened to Oobleck's countdown.

Ruby tries to pass Mercury, but he blocks Ruby's way. Ruby then tries to use her semblance to speed past Mercury, but that doesn't go like plan because she is being kicked by Mercury.

She then picks her scroll to call for back-up, but she is stopped by Mercury who destroy her scroll with the help of his weapon.

"Let's just keep this between us friends." Mercury says while proceeding to walk towards Ruby.

(Scene change)

While Ruby and Mercury where fighting, Penny and Pyrrha where also fighting while Professor Port commented with:" my word! What tremendous display by Miss Polendina."

Pyrrha then charges at Penny with a downwards slash with her weapon, only to be blocked by penny who then proceeds to push Pyrrha a couple of feet back.

While the two where fighting, Pyrrha's teammates in the stand where cheering her on. And Nora said:" GOO! PYRRHA!

Pyrrha then took her stance back after being pushed back by Penny, she then looked down at her weapons to see.. that they where deforming...

It suprised Pyrrha and you could see it, because of her facial expression.

Izuku who was in the stands noticed. Izuku then thinks:' so that's Emerald's semblance, she can probably manipulate some one's brain to let it see things... but it seems she has to stand still for it to work or sit... it would be pretty overpowerd is she could use it while moving...'

While Izuku was busy gathering information about there opponents, while Ruby was fighting Mercury or more like trying to get away from him, because she knew he was better in hand to hand then her.

Ruby then used her semblance to get past Mercury, and started running when she was past him.

(Scene change)

Pyrrha was busy dodging laserbeams that where shot her way by Penny. Pyrrha then charged at Penny and knocked her a couple of feet back.

She was suprised when she saw Penny immediately charge back in, Pyrrha thought she would have more breathing time.

Pyrrha lost her weapons, when she was knocked back by Pyrrha, she then used her semblance polarity to bring her weapons back towards her, but they where knocked away. By Penny who used her weapon.

Pyrrha then looked at Penny only to see that her weapons (swords) where rapidly multiplying and then where sent her way.

Izuku who was in the stands seeing that Pyrrha was going to use her semblance. Izuku stood up and walked closer to the arena.

Izuku immediately activated OFA when he saw that Penny's weapons where sent back with high speed

Izuku used OFA 50% and puched the barrier only for small cracks to appear all over. Izuku replied with:" FUCK!"

Everybody in the stands looked his way like he was insane. Izuku then used OFA 100% and punched the barrier again, creating strong gusts of wind sending the people who where near him flying. He gritted his teeth, because of the pain shooting through it.

Izuku then looked at the arena after it had calmed down to see that he was to late... it was realy quiet before people started muttering and negative emotions started to bubble up to the surface. That was going to attract grimm in the area.

And finnaly Ruby came running into the arena, only to see Penny but in pieces. She fell to her knees and started crying.

Mercury who was following Ruby smirked, when he saw Penny he then turned around to leave the colosseum...

{To be continued}

(Words)
(I hoped you like the chapter even though it's shorter. The next chapter will be a lot longer i prommise.) Bye.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yeah....