No more words were said before Colby lifted me by my waist and lowered his hands down to my thighs, wrapping them around his waist so I was clinging onto him like a monkey. I gasped at the sudden contact and the way the water allowed him to lift me like it was nothing. His hands then moved back towards the lace of my top and his eyes asked for my permission to untie it, and of course, I allowed it; responding with another nod. He tugged at the material until it came loose and the top was simply hanging off my body. His eyes kept on mine, his hands carefully sliding the top off my body and guiding it down until it hung around my arms. Now my chest, or I guess.. Breasts? were simply out and fuck did I feel bare but free at the same time.

Was this seriously happening? I'm not hating it, in fact, I think I'm enjoying it, but it's just unbelievable. I couldn't wrap my head around it.

I temporarily removed my arms from around his neck, our eyes not straying from each other, and let the top mindlessly sink to the pool floor, where it stayed.

"Can I remove the bottom?" He asked, his tone low and small.

I gulp and nod, permitting him. My lower area was throbbing in expectance, knowing his hands were going to be right near my panty line. I'm pretty sure my legs were clinging onto him a bit stronger as I waited. Then, his hands that were once caressing my bare back slowly trailed down my lower sides, tickling my skin slightly. My back arched, his hands coming in contact with my bottoms. Two fingers pinched the sides and he dragged them down my thighs until they hit my knees. Then he released me and allowed my feet to touch the pool floor, the rough texture scraping my soles.

Now, I was completely naked.

It was crazy to think only hours ago I was about ready to shit myself at the fact he was shirtless and teaching me how to play pool Being very touchy. But now here we were; standing in the pool while I allowed him to undress me. The cold water hit me harder when he let me stand on my own, even though my arms were still around his neck and his hands on my hips. I missed my legs wrapped around him. That security of holding him and knowing he wasn't going to let go.

"I think it's your turn," I whisper to him, a slight boost of confidence used to get those words out. 

His lips curled, eyes still on mine, "You wanna take care of it for me?" he teased.

I blink twice in a row, taken back by the offer. But, it was only fair... So, I removed my hands from around his neck and let them fall down his chest, draping over his inked skin slowly until then found the loose cloth of his swim trunks. I slipped my fingers under them and began to drag them down, letting them fall to the ground and accompany my suit on the pool floor.

"There," I say, and as soon as those words left my mouth his hands cupped my face and his lips landed on mine. It was a surprise, but I quickly adjusted. I let myself fall back against the side of the pool, letting him hold me there as the kiss intensified.

Our lips fought for attention and I completely let my body take control of my actions, not my brain. While his hands left my face and inched down my shoulders towards my bottom, I put mine around his neck, gripping his hair in ambition as I kept his face to mine.

His lips were so familiar as I was vividly reminded of our slight makeout session all those weeks ago. The one that resulted in the purple mark on my neck. The way his soft lips worked so roughly, worked so well. I craved it again. That feeling. Thankfully I was getting it again, even better now that it wasn't encouraged by a dare.

"You're so beautiful." He groaned, mouth lifting from my lips for a split second before reclaiming its place. I let out a soft whine in response, not having the courage to break away from the kiss as he had done.