🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Start from the beginning

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Rahbaan entered her room after getting the news of their marriage....finding her sitting on the floor. Coming closer to her he kneeled down in front of her .....

"What were you doing my little birdie this will hurt the most "he said cupping her tear stained face making her lean in.

"I don't want to live anymore, it hurts me, I can't live without him ,loving him hurts me too much "she mumbled while putting her head on his chest.

"Loving him hurts me...but I don't want to stop loving him ever in my life. It's like asking me to stop breathing. The pain of loving him is like a blessing for me. I can't stop it "she smiled lightly while a few tears left from her already soaked eyes.

"kab tak dosron ki galtiyon ki saza khud ko do gi"he said, making her look towards him.

(for how long you are going to punish yourself for someone else's mistakes)

"Par galti tu meri thi Mama Baba alag ho gaye"she said numbly, making him close his eyes in frustration how his little doll was blaming herself for the things that never happened because of her....the little 7 year old girl who saw her parents getting away from each other.....

(but it was my mistake that Mama and Baba are not with each other)

The couple who used to love each other so dearly drifted apart after she came into their life....

Is it her fault that the love between them becomes invisible due to her existence????

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

two weeks later it was the day she was going to be  someone else's.

Rahbaan gulped looking at the guests but his heart was again and again asking him to do something for his Birdie ,his little doll was in pain.

inhaling sharply he made his way towards her bedroom. He is going to make everything better even if it makes everyone upset.

he entered the room finding his soon to be bride in devastated condition her messy hair, swollen red eyes her loud sob he felt a pang in his heart.

"Shara baby kya hua"he asked worriedly, walking towards her.

(Shara baby what happened)

Taking her in his arms he hugged her tightly while she cried in his arms loudly.

"Baan baba se kahu mujah shadi nahi karni"she said looking towards him with hopeful eyes she knows her Baan can do anything for her...

(Baan tell Baba that I don't want to get married)

"Mujah Shahriyar sa beintaha mohabbat hai main mar jao gi uska bagair "she hiccupped holding his shirt in her tiny fists.

(I love Shahriyar so much that I'll die without him)

"Magar Shara ab hum kar hi kya sakta hain ...us ka sath Zabardasti tu nahi ho sakti ka wo maan jae"he said, making her look towards him.

(but Shara what can we do now....we can't force him to make him agrea)

"Wo karu gi jo aj tak na kisi na dekha ho ga na suna ho ga" she said her eyes shined with unshed tears.

(I will do something that no one have ever done till this date)

Deewangi ki Had na ho jab tak

hota nahi hai sangam

🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

He parked his bike after the long hectic day finally coming back home from his jobs but the deep furrow lines got decorated on his forehead seeing someone lying on the little wall in front of his home. Walking closer he saw her.....clad in a bridal dress her bridal look was little messy yet mesmerising.

But what is she doing in front of his house....on her wedding day..

"Kya kar rahi ho yahan wo bhi itni raat ko"he asked, seeing her in a devastating state.

(what are you doing here so late at night)

"Apna dhulha lena aye thi magar mila hi nahi"she said coming close to him in her wedding dress long dupatta was tailing behind her.

(I was here to take my groom but I didn't found him)

"Har chez tumhari marzi se nahi ho sakti "he said taking his hand away from her.

(not everything happens like you wants)

"Tum logun ka liya har chez mazakh ha , har chez tamasha hota hai magar Miss Shaharzad Zafar meri muhabat tamasha nahi uska istarha Mazakh na banao"he said making her feel an ache in her heart.

(everything is fun for you guys,but Miss Shaharzad Zafar my love is not your play thing stop making fun of it like that)

"Karti hun pyar main bhi tum sa bas kaha nahi jata main dar gai thi Shahriyar...mujah laga hum bhi Mama Baba ki tarha ho jae ga ...mujah akela nahi rahna ...mujah dar lagta hai"she said falling down on the ground tears streaming down from her eyes.

(I do love you but it is hard to say it I got scared Shahriyar...I thought we will also become like Mama Baba....I don't want to be alone...I feels scared)

"Kya meri galti itni badi thi ki mujhe maafi nahi mil sakti "her glossy eyes shined with tears making his heart break into tiny pieces.

(Can't I be forgiven??Is my mistake that big??)

"Please maaf kar do main mar jao gi"she hiccupped her lips getting wobbly.

(please forgive me I'll die)

"Kar diya maaf lakan mujah bhi kuch chahiye "he said sitting in front of her.

(I forgive you but I want something)

"Kya"she asked in her trembling voice.

(What)

"Hum dono tab tak sath nahi hon ga jab tak main tumhara kabil na ban jao"he said making her confused.

(we can't be together until I become capable to be with you)

"magar tum mera kabil ho tum sa zyada koi nahi"she said looking deep in his eyes.

(but you are capable no one is more than you)

"Shara promise..."he said in his deep voice, not breaking the eye contact.

"Mera intezar karo gi"he said holding her hand.

(you wait for me)

"Han...."she replied without thinking about anything.

(yes...)

"Karun gi intezar chaha wo Umer bhar ka hi kyun na ho"she said smiling between her tears.

(yes I'll wait for you even if I have to wait for my whole life)

Both remain sited on the ground, tears flowing down from their eyes.

Ankun main anso aisa saja hain

Phoolon ka jaise shabnam.

Unaware that this time to wait for love is going to be a little too long....

🍃🍃🍃🍃

Ya Intezar-e-muhabat hai tabahi ki had tak Deewana kara ga.

Is it too much??🤔

Look forward to know what happened to Shahriyar who wanted to be good enough for her.

Look forward to know the pain and sacrifice that Shaharzad is going to feel .

Let's meet again till then

Allah Hafiz

Love pearlyouna 💜