"I know your dad-"

Blake hung up, not wanting to hear about what he had to say about her dad. She felt bad for just hanging up but she couldn't hear it. She didn't want to break down yet again.

She scrolled through Instagram, and she landed on a picture Jace posted yesterday making her heart drop. He had moved on and fast too.

Liked by Tony_Sanders, Tommy65 and 147 others JaceJohn224: My cheerleader❤️ @emmacotton

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Liked by Tony_Sanders, Tommy65 and 147 others
JaceJohn224: My cheerleader❤️ @emmacotton

Tony_Sanders: Apparently I missed a lot
          JaceJohn224: Yeah cause u never text me asshole

emmacotton: My cute football player🥰
          JaceJohn224: ❤️❤️

Her heart ached and she breathed out shakily. Maybe it wasn't distance.. maybe he just didn't have feelings for her anymore. Maybe he just was tired of her already and the distance was just a good excuse to use. These thoughts were rushing through her head, there is just no way he moved on from a two in a half year relationship and already found someone new within a month.

So Blake being petty and hurt. She posted on Instagram as well, hoping he would see it and unfollowed him in the process.

Liked by 949,285 others blake: {long distance relationship- a relationship where you two are very far apart and don't get to see each other often but you talk every single day

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Liked by 949,285 others
blake: {long distance relationship- a relationship where you two are very far apart and don't get to see each other often but you talk every single day. this relationship can be very hard but it proves you love each other if you can still be together over distance.} apparently you didn't love me as much as you claimed. clearly that shows since you moved on within a month. "i'm going to marry you" "i won't leave you unless you tell me to" "you're it for me" yeah okay. fuck you bitch.

comments disabled

Tommy laughed loudly, looking at his phone.

"What?" Jace asked as he worked on a class assignment.

He finally got Emma to leave so he could get some work done.

"Go look at what Blake posted on Instagram."

"My Blake?"

"She's not your Blake anymore Jace, but sure your Blake."

Jace grabbed his phone and opened up her Instagram that he had unfollowed once him and Emma started dating last week.

He saw her post and read the entire caption.

"She is really pissed at you" Tommy said.

Jace's heart clenched. He wanted to marry Blake.. at least before he did. But some relationships never last.

"Whatever, not my problem" Jace shrugged.

"Jace, you and I both know you still love Blake. You only broke up last month and was together for two in a half years."

Jace shook his head, "nope."

"Yeah you keep telling yourself that. See how far that gets you with Emma."

Jace flipped Tommy off and he shrugged, feeling bad for Blake. He thought she was a dope girl, way better than Emma in his opinion.

"Stop talking about my love life and focus on your non existent one" Jace snapped.

"Rather have no girl than the one you're dating" he mumbled to himself.
———
4-12-21