Keith Kogane as Blade

Started off as a black cat, Keith becomes the beast of burden by Phantom, he gets experimented to test out the cursed potions, but he managed to escape with the help of the new change inside him. Then Keith morphs into a human teenager. He get into a fight with Donnie and Casey both thought he was stealing clothes. Luckily Keith returns into a cat and he was adopted by the sweet Tori, after she nurses him. Finally Tori and Keith met in person, they became friends, but Casey and Donnie, in their 'overprotective brother mode', hated him.

When they later discovered Keith's secret after he unintentionally forms as a human, they were disgusted and angry as they're about to evict him. But feeling guilty of seeing Tori shed a tear, Donnie and Casey decides to let Keith stay as a cat with Tori but warns him never take advantage on her, otherwise he'll get shaved. 

Keith is dry-witted, temperamental, and rebellious, He's also a skilled martial artist, thanks to the cursed potions side effects. Keith is also sweet-tempered towards Tori but is sarcastic to Casey and disrespectful to Donnie.

Similar to Timber, Keith is a magical familiar but he can only transform into various reptilian animals, a dragon (breathes fire) and a cat. He carries a bladed sword. Kogane committed to be Tori/Snow Angel's opposite familiar.

 Kogane committed to be Tori/Snow Angel's opposite familiar

Introducing Monster Guard Slash

Slash was a loyal guard in Animania castle, after he is revealed to be spy. He is joined by King of Cards and Prince Zephyr, Fluttershy's lazy, jealous brother, the trio have plans on taking over the kingdom. However, Midnight Mage and Princess Knight battles for the kingdom. Realizing the error of his ways, Slash ditches King of Cards as he is later loses.

Slash is once noble and devoted but he became vile and heartless. It reveals that Slash is an old prince of his former kingdom in the other dimension. He is seen as a monster by his people and bullies him in public, only causes him to kill them numerously. Slash develops feelings for Fluttershy after she helped him change to good but she wanted their relationship to slow down for time, just so she can finish school.

Slash has the ability to transform into a young handsome man, He weaponized his armor made of titanium so he can crush something. Slash's blood can alter any human into a monster.