(no my love your sister is not going to leave you alone ever)

"par shadi ke baad tu jana hota hai na"he mumbled looking down.

(but after marriage everyone gets away)

"han tu hum dono sath jae ga na apki appi ap sa bohat pyar karti hain Hadi ya kabhi maat bholiya ga"she said, making him smile.

(yes but you will come with your sister because she loves you alot Hadi don't forget it ever)

"Acha batain main kaisi lag rahi hun"she said trying to make the mode cheerful.

(ok now tell me how I am looking)

his eyes shined getting glossy seeing his sister dressed in a bridal dress she was looking like a Hoor.

"hmmmm...achi hain"he said making a face while she  tickled him making him shrink,the sound of their laughter echoed in the whole room ,their life was unexpectedly turning into something beautiful indeed Allah is the best planer.

(hmmm...just alright)

🎗🎗🎗🎗🎗

walking down the aisle Hadi was holding her hand while she smiled looking at the man in front of her he was staring at her with so much love without caring about what the world around him thinks after so many years of patience ,wait ,pain they are finally going to be with each other.

getting close to him Hadi took her hand giving it to Sikander ,Maya looked towards him lovingly her little brother was growing up so quickly.Hadi pulled Sikander's sleeve making him look confused towards him while he just signaled him to bend down on his level.

"Appi bahut gussa karti hai apna khayal rakhe ga"he whispered in his ear which was loud enough for the people around them to hear while she glared at them and Sikander tried to stop himself from laughing out loud.

(my sister gets angry easily)

"koi baat nahi little soldier main apki gussa wali appi ko kabhi naraz nahi karun ga"he said ruffling his hairs while winking at Maya who shot him a glare making him gulp.

(it doesn't matters little soldier I won't ever upset you angry sister)

sitting on the stage designed for them he looked towards her who was gazing at the moon while her blue eyes shining in the moonlight making her more beautiful then she was before. He was staring at her with some much adoration like he never had seen something more beautiful than her ,his Maya was a literal fairy.

Apki nazron na samjha, pyar ka kabil mujah
Dil ki aye dhadhkan theher

"Aisa kya dekh raha ho"Maya asked,he was looking towards her without blinking even for a minute.

(what are you staring like that)

"Jaan-e-Sikander tum na tu Sikander ka dil ko chura liya"he said caressing her cheek.

(Sikander's life you even stole Sikander's heart)

"par Maya ka dil tu hamesha sa Sikander ki malkiyat tha"she said tracing her figures on his eyes while he closed them absorbing her touch kissing her palm he opened his eyes staring in her ocean blue eyes he found himself getting lost they always forget everything around them when their hearts beats close to each other's.

(Maya means Princess while
Sikander means warrior
So here I am referring to the story of princess and the warrior)

(but Maya's heart was always Sikander's property)

"ya itna zor sa kyun dhadhak raha hai"she asked confused her hand was on his heart which was beating loudly like it was trying to get out of the cage.

(Why is it beating so fast)

"lagta hai apna Dushman-e-Jaan ka pas ana inha kuch zyada hi pasand aa gaya hai '' he said lovingly while she smiled making his heart beat more louder than before.

(I think he is loving the feeling of his enemy of life being close to him)

"the things you do to me Jaan-e-Sikander..the things you do to me "he embraced her tightly kissing her crown he closed his eyes while she hummed hearing his heartbeat.

Maya and Sikander both were sent into this world just for each other. The two imperfect individuals with their own flaws but at the end they finally found their soleness close to each other breaking every barrier in their way finally Sikander found his Maya close to his heart ,in his arms just in her right place.

🎗🎗🎗🎗

So this is the end of Sajda tere pyar ka.

The painful yet beautiful journey of Sikander and Maya's love.

Let's meet again till then
Allah Hafiz
Love pearlyouna 💜