walking towards her he embraced her tightly making her shocked putting his head on her shoulder he inhaled deeply making her shiver.

"kya hai Sikander"she said while running her fingers in his hairs making him pout while she smiled at his cuteness.

(What happen Sikander)

"Sikander ki jaan main aapko bahut miss kar raha tha"he said, kissing her cheek, making her shocked.

(Sikander's life I was missing you so much)

"is dil-be-Maya ko roshan kiya hai apna main tu aap ko har pal har lamha yad karti hun"she said caressing his cheek while he leaned in kissing her palm making her smile.

(you brightened this worthless heart I missed you with every passing moment)

"Chalo ab jaldi sa bahar jao mujha ready hone do warna aj bhi Dulha Dulhan ka bagair ghar jae ga"she said smiling slyly making him groan. Walking towards the bed he took the sleeping figure of Burhan not trying to wake him up making her shake her head.

(ok now go out let me get ready otherwise even today groom have to go back without his bride)

"kya"he said, raising his eyebrow.

(What)

"Itna jealous hona chod do,"she said smiling.

(stop getting jealous so much)

"kaisa na jealous hun meri Maya hai hi itni khoobsurat ka logon ki nazar is sa haat ti hi nahi mujhe hai sambhalna pada ga ab sub kuch"he completed his words leaving a small peck on her forehead walking out.

(how can I not get jealous my Maya is so beautiful that everyone's eyes don't lefts her even for moment now I have to take care of everyone on my own)

🎗🎗🎗🎗

Maya smiled seeing her brother entering the bridal room while everyone went out leaving them alone.

"Hadi aap kahan tha maina apka bara main kitna pocha sub sa"she asked him while cupping his face. She hadn't seen him since the morning.

(Hadi where were you I was asking everyone about you from morning)

"kya baat hai kisi na kuch kaha hai"she asked sensing the discomfort in his body language.

(what happened did someone said something)

"Appi ko nahi batain ga ap"she said worriedly brushing the hairs away from his forehead ,she furrowed at his weird behaviour he always gets irritated with someone who tries to mess his hairs up.

(won't you tell your sister)

"Appi"he hiccupped lightly hugging her tightly making her shocked.

"kya hua Appi ki jaan aap mujhe dara raha hain"she said caressing his hairs he was like her own son she raised him on her own ,her little brother ,her little soldier he was the reason for which she was living all these years she can't see tears in his eyes.

(what happen my life you are scaring me)

"kya hua baby ap ko"she asked, making him  look towards her while wiping his tears.

(what happen to you baby)

"aap mujhe chod ka chali jayegi ab ''he said between his hiccups making her heart shattered ,he was scared like she was once he was scared of rejection from the only family he had like she was years ago.

(Are you going to leave me now)

"Nahi meri jaan apki appi aapko kahin akela chod ke nahi jaye gi"she said smiling lightly between her tears she doesn't want him to feel unwanted he was her heart ,her little baby she can do anything for him.