|bloom again|

"once a flower
dies,
I'll always wait
to see it
bloom again."

-third person pov-

-third person pov-

attacks and spells were coming left and right. while the other seven went head on with the forest guardians who were trapped under a spell, minho and beomseok fought together one on one.

"where is she? where's lachesis?" beomseok growled while his eyes narrowed at minho.

minho stayed quiet while creating a black sword from black flames.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" beomseok yelled again.

minho yet again kept quiet with a smirk growing on his lips.

beomseok snapped a tree branch from above him and magically, it turned into a sword at his touch.

"let's see..the fate you hold is quite, tragic isn't it? the tree guardian who becomes a traitor and seeks for revenge all because of unrequited love.  you then die because the whispers catch you..doing things to....her.." minho's voice died down at the end at the realisation.

minho looks up at beomseok to see him already charging forward with his sword pointing towards minho.

with one swift jump, minho leaps into the air and behind beomseok; kicking him on the back in the process. minho looks at beomseok who rolled on the floor then to his black sword. minho looked into the reflection of his sword to see half his face; on the other half was a black tinted mirror that let him look at whatever he wanted.

"lady lachesis you can't go!" the whispers called out for the running girl.

she was there when the clock cracked, she was there when the plants started dying and she wasn't gonna stay there and hide.

"i can't just leave them like tha-" before any words could be spoken any further, a tall figure shows up in front of seohyun. he wore a smirk and held a sword in hand.

minho lowers his sword immediately to see that beomseok has disappeared. without second thought, minho teleports himself to seohyun and finds himself behind beomseok.

in one swift movement, minho slashed beomseok through the back who began to bleed.

beomseok groaned at the sudden pain and fell to his knees.

"lachesis.." he whispered.

seohyun stood there in shock at the sight. she looked up and behind beomseok to see minho.

his pitch black eyes, black wings, black sword, his long and sharp black claws to the black aura around him; everything about him was dark and for once, it scared seohyun.

"fight me like a warrior beomseok, don't be a coward and run away again. get up and fight me like a warrior!" minho's demonic voice echoed in seohyun's ears. his voice octaves were lower than they usually were and his voice was more demonic.