|prologue|

walking along the sand of the same beach she comes to every afternoon, she looks at the gloaming

walking along the sand of the same beach she comes to every afternoon, she looks at the gloaming. the painted sky of pastel blue and pink; forming a hue of purple. she watched as the sun slowly set through the reflection of the water.

across the beach seohyun saw a group of angels pass by her; all of them smiling at her and leaving after. it wasn't abnormal for a normal human to see a supernatural creature. in a world like this, angels, werewolves, vampires, demons; whatever you can think of, they all roamed the earth.

however, creatures that are seen as good and on the side of heaven can wander around whenever they like. in comparison, creatures that are seen as bad and closer to the side of hell are only ever seen when the clock strikes three.

when the clock strikes three, the gates of hell open; allowing creatures born and made evil to roam the earth. however, they return when the clock strikes six in the morning.

although this story is told worldwide for all ages, seohyun always wandered what happens when they don't make it back in time. she was curious what happened if they didn't make it back to hell by six. no matter how many teachers she asked, no one could answer because they simply didn't know.

kim seohyun; she was known as a strange person in her university. the reason was because she was the only one who seemed to not be scared of evil creatures. she was friends with the most feared vampire on campus.

she was the only person who was intrigued by demons and vampires. she wasn't interested in angels; she thought they were boring. she only had interest on demons but the reason wasn't known to her.

why was she so interested in evil creatures? why didn't she like angels? they were questions even she couldn't answer. maybe something about hell lured her in, maybe because of something that happened in the past; she didn't know.
———
why hello there yennies.