|one or few wishes|

"one or few
wishes
i grant you
whatever you
demand in return
of my safety
you kept."

-third person pov-

-third person pov-

"i..i still don't get it..what does the colour of our soul have to do with anything i mean.." seohyun looked up at lachesis who looked down at the human girl.

"one of gold has achievements and success. one of gold had wisdom beyond the average person. one of red wields power, dominance and survival. now, what happens if red and gold became one and gave birth to another? throughout history, only two children of red and gold have been born but now, there's three."

the godly figure turns to seohyun and holds up the necklace around seohyun's neck.

"what colour did it emit that day in the fire?"

"orange and red?" seohyun answers though she wasn't quite sure herself.

"one of orange is confident and self assured. they are also someone who lives freely; freeing you from the danger that erupts. whether you noticed or not, there was a slight spark of gold when the fog collected the fire and returned to your necklace. its success was that it was able to protect you, it was powerful and dominated the fire and lastly, it freed you from danger."

she lets go of the necklace and looks back up at seohyun.

"that's why i trusted your grandfather, that's why i chose you; i protect you in return you protect me. everything is a fair trade."

"how is it a fair trade if i've only found out about you now while your soul has been inside me for over 200 years? what? a month and over 200 years, is that fair?!" seohyun argued back.

lachesis smirked at her confidence to say such things.

"that's why i'm granting you a wish, one wish of anything you want, one wish, yet it'll make up for those thousand years i've lived in you."

she took small steps towards seohyun and towered over her with a grin.

"so, what wish shall i grant you?"
———
minho stood at the gates with 7 unexpected people waiting there for him.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY ARE YOU DIM WITS HERE?!" minho yelled while running. despite his angered and worried face, deep down, he was holding a smile; glad to see his brothers again.

"changbin's dad forced us to come here and help you. his dad is also looking after your bodies with..eric.."

"where's my sister?!" seungmin asked when noticing her absence.

"with the whispers, she's gonna awaken lachesis."

the seven nodded their heads and turned back to the gate.

"now what..?" hyunjin asked.

"now we fight..again. as long as it ends before the third full moon and seohyun makes the right choice then we'll be fine." chan calmly states.
———
"is that your final choice?" lachesis asks with a raised brow. seohyun nods her head and looks away from lachesis.