|fate|

"it's my fate to
live like this.
this is what was
given to me.
i can't avoid it
and must
follow it."

-third person pov-

-third person pov-

feeling a sudden presence from behind her, she quickly turned around to be faced with a familiar demon.

"ahh well if it isn't eric's walking blood bag. i wonder how sweet your blood is." he said while walking to seohyun with black eyes.

large black feathered wings were showing, small black horns grew from the top of his head while his normal hands turned into claws.

"you think seungmin would like to know his friend killed his sister? i know, you're the type of person to light me on fire so i don't transform." he stopped in his tracks and looked into her eyes with a raised brow while his smirk slowly disappeared.

"go on. kill me and see what seungmin will say. kill me. suck my blood and burn me alive. i dare you." she glared into his pitch black eyes. not even a reflection of her on the sand was seen in his eyes.

"you aren't scared of me are you?"

"why would i be? my own brother is a fallen and my best friend is a vampire. should i screaming for my life?" she stood up from the sand and walked a few steps closer.

"just because your his twin doesn't mean i won't eat you right now."

"then what's stopping you? go ahead, kill me then. i'm not stopping you." she shrugged at the demon.

something in him was urging him to kill her but a feeling was telling him not to. why though? it was always so easy for him to pounce of prey and eat them live so why was this any different? why couldn't he just kill her? was it because she was his best friends sister or could it be something else?

"you, kim seohyun better watch your words before i snap your neck off and feed you to the hellhounds."

"you, lee minho better watch your mouth before i snitch on seungmin that you tried to kill his twin."

"you-"

taking a step closer to minho, seohyun's hands trailed along his black wings.

"you're wings are pretty." she looked at his wings in awe.

his wings were soft yet some feathers were rough. they were large and nearly as tall as minho himself. her eyes travelled up to his horns. what she took notice of was one of them wasn't a full horn; it was only half a horn while the other was a full small horn.

"why do you only have half a horn?" she reached her hand up to touch it but he grabbed her wrist before her hand could go near his head.

"never touch my horns." within a second, a black swirl swallowed the demon and he disappeared. seohyun sat back down on the sand and huffed in disappointment. taking out of her pocket was a black feather that she had secretly plucked.