|tulip|

"the name i
call you,
it means
eternal love
for you are
the only one
i love."

-third person pov-

-third person pov-

seohyun walked down the side walk and headed to the convenience store at the end of the street. today, she didn't have any classes so she was free to do whatever she wanted.

walking into the store, the bell on the door chimed.

"welcome!" the cashier greeted with a smile. seohyun greeted him back with a small smile before walking off to the isles.

once finding the bags of peach gummies she always buys, she grabs two packets and walks to the counter. she places both packets on the counter and pulls out her wallet.

"how much?"

"free. it's for free."

looking up at the cashier, he wore a devilish grin.

"only for you, seohyun-ah."

then, with a swirl of grey smoke, the cashier boy disappeared and now in front of her stood mikyung.

"what are you-"

"you went to ankoku yesterday i heard. how does it feel to see the old man again?" mikyung asked while walking around the counter and towards girl.

"again? that was my first time s-"

"first time? why do you think minho knows the way there? why do you think ankoku said it was deja vu? why do you think ankoku recognises you? why do you think minho keeps saving you?"

mikyung asked repeatedly while taking more and more steps towards the bewildered girl.

"doesn't the name lino ring a bell? perhaps, the first dream you had?"

then it hit seohyun, mikyung was right. the name did indeed ring a bell. seohyun thought back to the first night she had a dream about the faceless person.

"i love you seohyun, i always will but i can't. you and i are forbidden." the figure slowly began to back away from seohyun's still figure. she watched as he walked away.

"wait.."

his figure soon stopped moving upon hearing her voice.

"i love you too, li-"

"you've been there before seohyun. shall i bring you back to the past so you can relive the chaos you and him created?"

as mikyung pulled out her fan and pointed it to seohyun, the familiar black flame emitted between where mikyung and seohyun stood.

emerging from the black flames was minho who stood there with his black wings out and black eyes glaring into mikyung.

"so ankoku was right; you really are trying to make us go through an illusion." minho said with a deep voice.