|flower field|

"where you and i
shared our
moments,
where you and i
promised forever."

-third person pov-

-third person pov-

the sun had fallen and now the moon rose into the sky. the stars twinkled in the night sky just like every other night. the night sky was clear with no clouds left in the sky. the soft gentle breeze brushed against minho's skin while he stood outside the cave.

seohyun was inside the cave sleeping peacefully.

while minho stood outside, all the negative thoughts from what happened earlier today began to swarm his mind like bees. all these voices and thoughts were flying around and buzzing in his head and he couldn't escape. no matter how much he tried to cancel it all out, everything just kept coming back into his mind.

"lino.." a low voice called. minho turned around but no one was there.

"lino..." there it was again.

minho tilted his head up and above him on a tree branch. sitting on the branch was a small red panda. a small smile plastered on his face at the small creature.

"soonie.." the small red panda jumped down from the tree and into minho's arms that were held open. the small panda rubbed its head on minho's chest.

"danger is coming." it whispers cautiously.

"what danger soonie? what is there that's coming?"

"this illusion will last longer than you expect. one year could past but in real life it'll only be one week. time here is longer than you expect. much danger will try to separate you and that lady. be careful because it's coming."

"what's coming soonie? tell me." minho firmly asks while looking down. soonie looks up at minho and around the forest.

"soonie cannot say but he will come and target the girl. the only thing that can save you is something from within; not even your bond can save you."

"my uncle is coming for me..isn't he?" soonie shakes his head and climbs up to minho's head and touches where his horns used to be.

"he who broke the horn is coming." soonie whispers softly.

"how do you know this?" minho asks. he was skeptical at the unexpected information.

"lord ankoku sent loyal messenger soonie to lino." minho sighed at the response. he grabbed soonie off his head and crouched down to place soonie on the ground.

soonie looks up at minho and stares into his eyes. soonie continued to stare into his eyes without saying anything. doing this began to worry minho a bit.

"your uncles power is in you..the lord has given you some powers."

"what do you mean?"

"lord satan has sent you his powers while you stay asleep in the real world. he himself is on your side, he sees a battle coming."