|dreams|

"fate is something
you can't avoid.
destiny is something
you must face."

-third person pov-

-third person pov-

"you're friends with this dickhead?" seungmin yelled at seohyun. not only seungmin, but also his friends were boring their eyes into seohyun's. seohyun felt as though her confidence grew small at their gazes.

"you guys..know each other..?" seohyun asked although her voice came out smaller than expected.

"yea him and his friends are-"

"our friends. him and his friends are our friends. right eric?" chan looked over at eric with a raised brow.

"yea. we're very good friends. younghoon introduced us, didn't he?" eric replied to chan. seohyun looked from her brother and his friends and then to eric. to her, something didn't feel right but she let it slide.

"c'mon hyun, you can stay over with-"

"my sister is going nowhere with you." seungmin's stern voice said. seungmin had his hands on seohyun's left wrist while eric had ahold of her right wrist.

"you live in hell. i actually have a place on earth to live." eric yanked her to his side and grabbed her belongings.

while the two of them walked away, seungmin and his friends were left standing; stunned at what had just happened.

"what the fuck was that chan? friends?! with them?!" changbin yelled at the older.

"she can't know our history with them. he's her only friend and if she knows, she'll be left with none." chan shortly answered while watching their figures get smaller as they left in the distance.
———
"wait eric you know them? we met after seungmin died though."

"and i met them after seungmin died too. felix and i were friends while younghoon was friends with chan. chan and younghoon introduced us to each other and that's when felix and i realised our friend groups collided."

"oh. younghoon is the tall dude you talk about right?" seohyun asked while looking over to eric who had teleported them inside his house.

"yea. you remember where your room is. you can stay here until you find yourself a place. tell me if you need help paying for stuff, i'll be here to help." eric said while placing a light kiss on the top of her head.

"goodnight geodude."

"fuck off seobitch."

"go fuck yourself youngshit."

"i'd rather fuck yo-" before he could finish his sentence, seohyun threw a blood bag in his face.

"drink it. i brought it for you." eric bent down and picked up the blood bag while seohyun was already out of his sight.