|the book|

"this book
that contains
my past,
this book that
contains my
future;
i need your help."

-third person pov-

-third person pov-

10:38 am

seohyun was in her room, reading through all the pages of the book mikyung had given her.

-//creatures of hell//-
-demons
demons tend to have pure black eyes, large black feathered wings and sharp fangs. not all, but most, also have black horns that protrude from their heads. their body is cold and not warm like a usual human's. demons usually like vampires, feed off blood and humans.
ways of being a demon:
-born a demon,,whether it be half blood or pure
-blood sucked by a demon
-bonded
-dying after living a sinful life

seohyun flipped a few pages as she grew bored.

-//dreams of fate//-
a lot of people often have dreams of their fate. although a lot of people accept the fate that is to come, others tend to deny their fate and try to fight their way out of it. although fate is something that is bound to happen, only one person in written history has been able to avoid fate; kim mikyung. kim mikyung was a known angel of her time. her fate was that she would fall in love with a demon and die due to the unbreakable bond however, kim mikyung ended up a witch who in the end, never died from and unbreakable bond.

as seohyun read the page, her mind went back to the shop owner of all in; mikyung. grabbing her bag, she shoved the book into the bag and left the house.

she rushed down the same road she walked to all in. once she arrived to where all in was, she was met by another store. she grew confused but walked inside anyway.

"hi welcome levanter's coffee!"

"uhm..i was wondering, is there a store named all in close by?"

"no there isn't. for all i know, there isn't one in the entire district." seohyun thanked the cashier and walked out the store.

a certain customer who sat inside, listened closely to their conversation. he abruptly stood up and paid for his coffee before rushing after the unknown girl.

"oi! all in girl!!" hearing the yell, seohyun turned around to be greeted with a man with black hair and red eyes.

"you're a vampire."

"indeed i am. i heard you're looking for all in. after mikyung aren't you?" seohyun nods her head at the unknown vampire.

"i'm sunwoo. mikyung is my great great great grandma who stopped aging. you are?"

"seohyun."

"oh! you're that girl eric talks about! we go school together."

"that means you're kim sunwoo. eric calls you stupid a lot."

"psh as if he's not an idiot either. anyways, let's go talk. you know where eric lives right?" seohyun nods her head. without warning, sunwoo teleported the two of them into the living room of eric's house.

"so, all in."

"right. she gave me this book and on the page about dreams of fate, it includes her name but the store wasn't there."

"that's because it's a magic store. she's a witch after all. it appears in the district of people who had dreams about fate. it appears when someone needs it and disappears and moves to another place after. once it moves, it's replaced with the original store that was there. you were someone who had a dream about your fate, that's why it appeared in this district."

"so what if i had another dream about fate?"

"i can't guarantee that'll even happen but even if it did, it's a 50/50 chance that it'll appear again."

"do you know if it's possible to know more about my fate?"

"i know a friend who's mum is a witch. eric might've talked about him. his name is chanhee and his mum was born into a witch family so she could help. and random question but, is seungmin your brother?"

"yea. why?"

"no, just curious. well i should get going. i have..places to be and someone to meet." at his goodbye, sunwoo teleports away from the house and to wherever he needs to be.

seohyun pulled the book out of her bag and continued reading while she walked to her bedroom.

-//demon summoning//-
demon summoning can only be performed from 3-6 unless there is an unbreakable bond that connects two people. to summon a demon, a certain candle from a dark arts shop is needed. however, every summoning costs something that isn't known to anyone for no one has been seen after.

-//unbreakable bond//-
nothing about this subject is known..

-//colour changing eyes//-
people like these are neither on the side of hell or heaven for this is very rare. there's only been five reordered people who have colour changing eyes. people like them don't have a proper name for themselves. those who have the events of colour changing eyes, have different causes of the change. it can either be mood/emotions, seeing another's aura/spirit or having knowledge on the powers/knowledge on what someone is.

after an hour of reading, there was only one certain page that caught her attention.

-//seeing into your future or others//-
-rarer than colour changing eyes
-dream of their future or another's or can see it wherever, whenever
-nothing else about this subject is known

on queue, seohyun heard the front door open. "shithyun i'm back!" seohyun jumped out of bed at eric's voice and ran to the front door.

"shitric i have a few questions."

"bitch i JUST got home." eric glared at the girl who already wanted to bombard him with questions.

"what's an unbreakable bond and do you know anything about people who can see into the future?" seohyun looked at the vampire with eager eyes.

eric's eyes became a darker shade of red at her question.

"how do you know about the unbreakable bond? who told you? you don't need to know anything about it." eric's voice was cold and had no emotion heard in it.

"but-"

without another word, eric left the foyer; leaving seohyun there dumbfound.

seohyun who wanted answers went to the beach to clear her mind.

5:48 pm

seohyun sat down at the sand and looked off at the water and listened to the soothing sound. she brought herself back so a song her dad taught her a long time ago.

"let myself drag along the sand,
hear the whistle of the wind.
let the darkness consume my worries,
who is my friend I call death.
my friend, may you accompany me.
he says, i never leave your side
i stay with you till death you apart.
hear the water to the rocks,
hear it hit with every gush of wind.
water me as you wash my problems away.
take my hand in yours, let me sing you to sleep.
i feel cold, let the stars shine above me
the warmth of stars warm me
take my hand in yours and hold me tight
let the darkness consume my worries
i slowly sleep with you by my side"

she got so lost in her thoughts she got distract from the time. hours and hours had passed and her head was full of thoughts. not even realising the time, she continued to sit there.

the clock struck three and a certain demon was ready to play
———
yes i did just use that lullaby thing from mute, what abt it🤡🤡