𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

꒰   𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘴   ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

Bianca sat down beside her friend- Peeler, a ditzy kook girl in her class on the pool edge. Their feet dangled into the cool water, lapping at their legs where some kids were swimming while loud hip-hop music reverberated in the air. Amongst them were crowds of sweaty bodies dry humping each other, surrounded by suffocating amounts of cologne and vodka.

On either side of the two girls was Mitzi and Scarlett- a pair that hung around Peeler like the Plague. The idea of the three social climbers made Bianca sick,  they didn't truly care about her- they'd jump at the chance to stab her in the back and steal her crown in the Kildare Academy social hierarchy as petty as it sounded, but in the absence of Sarah, they were all she had left.

Peeler had one hand twirling her blonde hair and the other holding a vape pen up to her lips before handing it over to Bianca who took a hit, her glossy lips bellowing wisps of white smoke into the cool air. Peeler had been rambling on and on about something the girl didn't care enough to pay attention to- besides, her mind went around like a revolving door between boys, clothes and makeup.

"And then he blocked me, B!" Peeler scoffed, glancing over at the girl for advice.

"I mean- who even blocks anymore?" Mitzi added quickly.

"Yeah!" Scarlett continued, "I don't even know where the block button is-"

"I just want something like what you and Rafe have," Peeler sighed heavily and the other girls nodded.

"Yeah," Bianca hummed, but she wasn't really paying attention. Ever since she started dating Rafe, she'd been told by the girl's in her school how lucky she was to be with him and how cute they were together as a couple. She'd been told that Rafe was the one for her- that she'd end up marrying him and ride off into the sunset with her Prince Charming. She'd heard it so often, in fact, that she'd blindly accepted it. Of course, she'd end up with Rafe Cameron, he was the love of her life and everything else paled in comparison.

Suddenly, Bianca's gaze snapped up upwards when she heard someone yell, "Yo! Topper's on the roof!"

And sure enough there was the blond boy with frosted tips and right beside him was Sarah. The crowd began chanting their names, "Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!"

"Do you trust me?" Topper grabbed his girlfriend's hand, his eyes piercing into hers.

"What- what are you talking about?" Sarah furrowed her eyebrows, a grin still plastered across her face.