I'm always like this in sad movies or sad scenes, especially in romantic movies. I didn't want Hyunjin to notice I was crying, unfortunately, he did. He laughed making fun of me.

"Why are you crying? It's just a movie" he asked giggling.

"B-because clearly they won't end up together, they're even from another timeline." I sniffed

"Want me to hug you?"

"No"

"Wow, that was the coldest rejection I've received." He joked, touching his heart as if he was hurt.

"Don't be so dramatic!" I laughed at him, whipping my tears from the movie, and immediately hitting his shoulder.

"Then come here and let me hug you." He tried hugging me but I moved backwards.

"Don't wanna." I giggled, but I was actually nervous.

"Come here." He opened his arms at me and started scooching closer and closer to me, making me lean back each time.

"I'll have to tickle you to make you let me hug you."

"Okay A. I don't want to hug you and B. I'm not ticklish so you're wasting your time, but nice try." I tried shrugging him off, still laughing.

"Did you forget I was in your body? I discovered you were ticklish, so give up, "nice try"." Damn it, I did forget.

He started to get even closer to me, with his hands in a ready to tickle position, making me go back every time. He threw himself to me, trying to tickle my ribs, but I used my legs up to my chest to stop him.

We were both laughing and wrestling, untill Hyunjin used all his strength to actually move my legs and grab my ribs, making me laugh from pure despair and nervousness.

"S-stop it!" I laughed

"Not untill you let me hug you." He laughed as well.

"I don't want to! Stop it!"

I leaned back even further, putting my hand on my night stand and making everything fall to the floor. We both stopped laughing and looked down to where everything had fallen, and then at each other.

He was almost on top of me, one hand on my waist and the other on the bed, pinning me to it. Our faces were extremely close, and he was looking into my eyes with his. I remembered the time on the beach where we ended in the same position, only this time, I didn't feel hate or disgust. I felt scared, because I also felt my heart beat faster and my face burning, with him looking in my eyes so deeply.

I thought of telling him about the beach, but I didn't want him to know it was me, and I think he didn't remember it either, since he didn't tell me anything about it ever. I treated him way too harsh that day.

"Aeri." He said, still looking at me with those eyes.

"Y-you should move, or my parents will think wrong." I avoided his gaze.

"Can you look at me?"

"Why?"

"This feels familiar."

"W-well-"

"Aeri look at me, please."

His husky voice made me tremble, his tone extremely low.

"I don't want to." I put my arm over my face, covering my mouth and my eyes looking to the side. My heart was now beating like crazy, why am I feeling things? I can't let this happen, but right now, his whole mood makes me burn.

"Aeri! Do you guys want a snack?" My mom yelled, but as she came closer to my room. We both sat back up and said nothing, just in time for when my mom came in to my room. We were still full so we declined the offer.

"There's an extra mattress on the closet, Hyunjin dear you can sleep there, you can put it here on Aeri's room on the floor."

We did as she said, and eventually got ready to sleep. I picked up all the stuff that fell from the nightstand and put it back. I turned off the lights, door still open, and went to bed. Hyunjin was almost asleep.

"Sorry for earlier." He said, after a everything had went silent for a while.

"T-that's okay." I said, hoping he would go to sleep again, and he did.

Next morning, my alarm went on early, we had to go to school. I looked for my phone everywhere on my bed but couldn't find it, untill I heard it go off.

"Did you turn that off Hyunjin?"

"Damn it Aeri."

I forced open my eyes when I heard what we said. I looked at Hyunjin, but instead, I saw myself on my bed, making me look down, only to realize I was on the extra mattress on the floor.

We changed bodies, again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hyunjin and Aeri couldn't believe they changed bodies yet again, randomly.

"Why did we change bodies, if I didn't do it?"

They thought at the same time.