"You're still glowing from last night," he grins.

Ella blushes hard and covers her face. "I knooowww."

"Well you're about to get more of a glow," he says and grabs her hips. He helps her position herself over himself. She grabs it and slowly sinks down.

"Oh," she breathes out. "Oh god."

He closes his eyes and squeezes her hips. "God."

She slowly starts riding him, grabbing onto his arms. "oh god Niall."

"Cmon baby. Show me what you got."

She tilts her head back as she starts speeding up her hips. "Oh, oh, oh!"

He grabs her breasts and squeezes them together. "Yeah, mmmm keep going baby girl."

Ella grinds her hips back and forth, gripping onto his biceps. She bites her bottom lip and whimpers. She leans forward, trying to find her spot. She breathes heavy, sweat causing her loose hair to stick. "Niall, baby, I need you to fu-"

And without letting her finish, he flips her over onto her stomach. He manages not to break their intimate connection. He pounds into her as he grips her thighs. "Oh god Ella, you're so amazing."

Ella arches her back and moans loudly. "Niall, fuck! Fucking give it all to me...yes! Yes! OHHH fuck! Don't stop, right there!"

He groans loudly as he grips her hips tightly and pounds into her.

"Niall!" Ella yells out. She squeezes her eyes out and grips at the covers as she climaxes. He feels herself tighten around him and seconds behind, he climaxes.

"Shit!" He moans loudly and drops his body ontop of her.

They lay there, trying to catch their breaths. He can hear Ella still breathing hard.

"Babe," he whispers and kisses her cheek. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," she whispers. "Just...oh god that was amazing. Never climaxed so hard in my entire life."

He can't help but feel smug. Yeah that's right, he possibly gave Ella the best sex she has ever had.

He smiles kisses her shoulder. "Glad you enjoyed yourself. I myself can gladly say I did."

She flushes and kisses his nose. "Hmmm, don't we have a plane to catch?"

"Yeah, cmon let's go shower."

--------------

"Short flight but long ride home," Ella says as they walk into Niall's house. "Traffic really sucks!"

They just arrived home from their mini holiday for Ella's birthday.

"Damn, I thought we'd have to wait another hour!" Niall complains as he carries the small luggage. "Freaking rush hour."

Ella helps him with the small duffle bag and sets it on the couch. "I know right? But it feels good to be home."

He sets the luggage next to the couch and stretches. "It was nice. I hope you liked our mini holiday."

"Of course I liked it. Did you not hear me moan?" She smirks and wraps her arms around his waist. "Hm?"

"Oh my god Ella," he laughs and kisses her forehead. "I'm sure the whole world heard them."

Ella smacks him gently on the bum and rolls her eyes. "Oh shush it!"

He smirks and quickly kisses her lips. "You're too cute. Anyway, I have these next few days to prepare for Katy's release party this Friday. And then I'm off for two days then off to do promo!"