Chapter 22 - An Orgy To Forget -

The Orgy finally began! I mean, Group date. Don't blame me for the abuse of the term Orgy this chapter. Blame Hinata for this one. Anyways, the first stop was an arcade which Kenma suggested of course. 

As soon as they stood inside the Arcade, Yamaguchi's phone started to ring, it was Tsukishima. One look at his boyfriend and he decided to just ignore it, before leaving a message to his best friend, saying that he will talk to him later. He wanted his entire attention to be with his boyfriend right now since they were planning this for so long.

Daichi and Asahi played the shooter game, well, tried since Asahi could barely make a shot because the enemies look scary. Sugawara can't help but laugh at the pathetic display, Yachi assured Asahi that he was okay, despite being scared herself, while Kiyoko made sure to take pictures, just in case. Hope her phone has a lot of memory. Nishinoya, Ennoshita, and Tanaka were at the whack-a-mole, hoping to whack as many moles as they can. Strangely enough, each mole actually resembles their characters in some way and for some reason, Ennoshita is only hitting the Tanaka looking one.

Which made the bald guy a bit scared especially since Ennoshita always glances in his direction whenever he whacked his mole counterpart, tilting his head a little. Could it be a warning to do better at his exams? A declaration that he needs more cuddles? Or perhaps it's a sexual tension thing? It's truly a mystery.

Kageyama was banned from playing any games at the arcade though since he almost broke one of the machines because he thought it was mocking him for failing. He was correct. So he joined Hinata at the sidelines, the two cheered for their boyfriends who were going head to head on a Mortal Kombat. Yamaguchi was using Jade while Kenma was using scorpion. After a fierce and close match, Jade performed her fatality to finish her opponent.

"I knew you were good at games but DAMN!" Kageyama wrapped his arms around his boyfriend. "Is it weird that this turned me on?"

Yamaguchi snapped in his boyfriend's direction, with his eyes widened. "Which part? Me winning the match or the graphic violence that you saw on the screen?"Kageyama just smirked at him and stared at his boyfriend lovingly. "WHICH PART!?"

"Enjoy your victory why it last, Mr. Green. I will get my revenge." The Nekoma setter vowed, clenching his fist and posing for a dramatic touch.

Hinata jumped up and down like he was being a funky chicken trying to cheer. Or drown on dry land. "You can do it Kenma! Sorry, Yamaguchi, you know I'm your friend but my boyfriend comes first."

"Oh bring it on! My Tadashi is definitely going to win again!" Kageyama accepted the challenge for his boyfriend, "Want to make a bet?"

"Bring it! Hey guys, want to bet on their game?" Hinata's voice echoed throughout the establishment. Attracting the attention of not only his friends but everyone else in the arcade.

"This is supposed to be just a friendly game....." Yamaguchi sighed, he glanced at Kenma who started to feel a little uncomfortable now since even strangers approached them to bet on them. 

Surprisingly, Sugawara led the charge on making an orderly process to get this betting game going, with the aid of Kiyoko. At the end of the day, they were all kicked out from the Arcade from causing too much commotion. Of course, they grabbed some meat buns on their way home. 

"Tadashi? Can you teach me how to play games tomorrow?" Kageyama asked before taking a bite of the bread. Their hands intertwined tightly as the setter escorts the freckled boy's home.

Yamaguchi didn't hesitate to answer and quickly said, "Nope.

"HUH!? WHY NO!?"

"You literally got banned from the Arcade and broke one of my controllers when we played last week because some kid was calling you names when they killed your character!" Yamaguchi cried out, remembering how devastated he was at that time. Especially since the controller was a gift from his Aunt from the US. Limited edition too. Boyfriend or no boyfriend if someone broke something like that from my collection, you disqualify your ankle privileges. I digress. 

"I said sorry remember!" Kageyama pleaded. "It's just, Kozume-san, and you share interest and even bonded over games competitively and I kinda wanna do the same." The setter's eyes looked soft, yet sharp as he stares at his boyfriend. "I can't promise I won't get mad if some stranger on the game calls my Mom names but I promise I'll be better!"

"Oh alright, but on one condition!" Yamaguchi smiled mischievously. "You let me top later?"

"What!? Why that!?" The only appropriate question. 

"I dunno, I got all this boost of confidence and I don't wanna let it all to waste." Yamaguchi pulled his boyfriend close before whispering in his ear. "Don't worry, I swear I'll be gentle.

"Oh my God." Kageyama stepped back a little. "Well, if my chastity is the price for me bonding with you more effectively... Then I guess I have to accept!

"Really!? Yey! We did it!" Yamaguchi cried out happily before turning around and giving a hi-five to a stranger who passed by them on the street. Which confused the setter and the stranger, which quickly walked away, thinking he stumbled upon something shady. If he counts boyfriends planning to flip-fuck as shady then yes, he did. "Wait, what did the gamers call your mom again before?"

"They said she was an Egg Salad Sandwich"

"What? What does that even mean?"

"To be honest I don't know what it means but it felt offensive so I took it as such!"

After a quick laugh, Yamaguchi pulled out his phone and noticed that Tsukishima hasn't texted back since the call from earlier. Sensing something might be wrong, he told his boyfriend that he wanted to take a detour and check on the tall blonde. After what happened, Kageyama obviously didn't want to but eventually agreed, with the condition of him joining him, just in case. 

As soon as he knocks on the door, the door slowly opened. It seems to be unlocked like someone was expecting them or maybe Tsukishima just didn't care about closing the door. Either way, the couple ventured in. Yamaguchi immediately called his best friend's name repeatedly but no one answer. 

So they cautiously walked upstairs to the tall blonde's room and saw the room a mess, like a tantrum was recently displayed. Sheets were laying on the floor, textbooks torn apart. Near the desk was a bottle of alcohol and a picture of them as a Child. 

Yamaguchi was initially only a little worried before, now he was terrified that something bad might happened to his best friend. So he called out "Tsukki" louder, a desperate cry to get his best friend's attention but it seems he wasn't at the house. Kageyama heard the sound of running water coming from the bathroom on the second floor. So they went there to investigate. 

The moment they opened the door they saw a horrible scene. Sitting on a tub filled with red water, was Tsukishima. His head tilted up a little, one of his arms was hanging from the tub, his skin slightly pale. Horrified by what he saw the freckled boy left out a loud scream and run toward his Bestfrien body... Begging for him to open his eyes...

- TO BE CONTINUED - 

Well, that took a turn. XD