Chapter 10 - Heights -

It was a chilly day and a carnival has just opened near Karasuno High. The whole team decided to go together after school to celebrate the end of their exams. A well deserve reward since all of them manage to pass, some were just barely able to.

They went on ahead in groups and pairs. Noya and Tanaka started to run towards the roller coaster. Kinoshita, Narita, and Ennoshita run after them to make sure the two idiots don't make trouble. Kiyoko and Yachi decided to go to the photobooths. Daichi, Asahi, and Sugawara went to the food stalls because they haven't eaten anything yet. 

Hinata and Tsukishima were left behind at the entrance, waiting for their dates to arrive. 

"Kags! Let's go to the shooting gallery!" Yamaguchi cried out, his eyes sparkle with excitement. "I'm so gonna win that fluffy Panda!"

"Not if I win it first!" Kageyama smirked.

"Oh! It's on!" The two looked at each other and laughed before paying for a chance at the game. It was the game where you need to shoot a water gun to a target, filling it with water and hoping for it to pop.

"They look cute together," Hinata smiled as he looks at the two having fun. "Never thought I'll get used to Kageyama smiling like that. It suits him more than that creepy smile he did before."

"It still looks creepy though," Tsukishima muttered to himself. 

As much as Tsukishima just wanted to wait for his boyfriend in silence, he had to suffer the bright radiance of Hinata since the two of them are dating childhood friends after all. A taxi suddenly pulls up in front of them. As soon as the door opened Kenma ran towards Hinata who was waiting for him with open arms. 

"You're late Kenma!" Hinata pouted. 

"I'm sorry, It's Kuroo's fault." Kenma rubbed his nose against Hinata's.

"What!?" Kuroo shouted. "You're the one who said you have to beat the boss first before you get ready!" Kuroo seems a little hesitant about approaching his boyfriend. As much as he wants to wraps his arms around him, he held back, knowing he might still be angry about what happened in the last week when he tried to introduce him to his family. 

"It's not my fault Mr. Green wasn't online to help me defeat that powerful Mage," Kenma frowned. "Where is Yamaguchi? He's not here with you guys?

Hinata smirked pointing at Yamaguchi and Kageyama, who were somehow soaking wet and don't have the fluffy panda. "Did they shoot each other with a water gun?" Kuroo laughed.

"No, they obviously came here wet like that," Tsukishima said.

Kuroo backed off a little sensing his boyfriend's temper. He looked more annoyed than usual. Kenma noticed the black bag Hinata was carrying, it didn't look like his so he asked what was inside. It turns out it a green-colored confession banner. 

Hinata looked to Tsukishima, telling him to help with spread it with his eyes. Tsukishima sighed before helping the orange-colored boy spread the banner for them to see.

Will you be my boyfriend, Tadashi?

"We have a Plan B if he says no," Hinata and Tsukishima turned the banner around revealing another message. I'll buy you all the soggy fries that you want if you say yes, please!

"The first one was sweet, the other is kinda sad and desperate." Kenma squinted his eyes.  

Kuroo placed his arms around Kenma, poking his stomach. "Don't be like that Kenma," He said. "I'm sure Yamaguchi will love it, right babe?" He turned his face to his boyfriend. The tall blonde looked angrier, for sure Kuroo thought he would be happy since his childhood friend will be getting a boyfriend.