Chapter 11 - The Talk -

It's been 3 weeks after the confession, Kageyama and Yamaguchi, or YamaYama as the team call were sweeter than ever. They basically told all the single humans in their vicinity that they are missing out, big time.

At practice, sweat began to drip from Kageyama's forehead as he continues to practice his jump serve, perfecting his craft. Yamaguchi can't help but stare at him, he loved how focused he looked. After serve number 29, Yamaguchi handed a water bottle to his boyfriend, telling him to take a break.

The King nods quietly, his cheek blushing a little. Kageyama rested his head on Yamaguchi's lap to take a break. The freckled boy took out the hairclips he got from Yachi and tried to experiment with his boyfriend's hair. Each time Yamaguchi runs his hands through his hair, Kageyama bit his lips, trying to stop himself from laughing. It appears Kageyama is ticklish.

Nishinoya and Tanaka appeared before the two, wearing sinister smiles on their faces. "So, have you two done the deed yet?" They said with a teasing tone.

Kageyama and Yamaguchi just stared at each other with widening eyes. They slowly got up together pretending to not hear anything as they quietly head towards the exit. The rest of the team heard the idiot's question and can see how the couple reacted.

WHAT!? The team shouted in unison.

"You guys did it and you didn't tell you senpais!?" Tanaka frowned at them as he and his bro blocked the exit.

"That's very unmanly you know," Nishinoya crossed his arms. "Did you guys at least took a video of it?"

Kageyama turned to Yamaguchi. "I told you we should've filmed it," He said wearing a serious face. "Would have made a good memory."

"KAGEYAMA TOBIO!" Yamaguchi shouted, his voice cracking a little. 

"Holy mother-" Dachi stopped before he cursed in front of his children.

Asahi stepped back a little. "Oh my God, they need Jesus more than anyone." He picked a bad day to leave his bible at his house.

"How did you guys even know how to do it?" Kiyoko tiled her head. Yachi was behind her like a blushing mess. She didn't realize she would hear a real-life explicit BL story this soon.

"Do what?" Hinata appeared to the team.

"You know, wait haven't you done it with Kenma?" Ennoshita asked. "You been dating for almost a year now right? So you should know what we're talking about, right?"

"Oh, you mean sex!" The entire team gasped when the orange-haired boy shouted those words. It appears none of the first years is holy and innocent anymore until he continues. "Not really, we're not interested in that kind of stuff."

"That sounds kinda, boring." Nishinoya crossed his arms. Sexless romantic relations sounded weird and foreign to most of them. "I mean, do you guys even kiss?"

Hinata just nodded happily. "Sex is just a way to show intimacy and there are a lot of ways to show it, not just sex you know?" Sugawara smiled in relief. At least one of his children is pure and will remain pure. Then he turned his attention back to the new couple. "Oh, I'm afraid you guys didn't answer Kiyoko's question. How did you guys know how to do it again?"

Yamaguchi straightened his back. "I just followed Tadashi," Kageyama pointed at the freckled boy, the person who everyone thought was their second most innocent member. "He seems to know his stuff. It turns out he was researching about it for some time and practiced on a bana-" Yamaguchi covered his boyfriend's mouth as he began to blush intensely.