Chapter 18 - That Night -

SMUT WARNING! (I think this is how you write that? XD)

Never written a sex scene before, first time for everything. I was initially planning to don't tell what happened in bed but where is the fun in that!? LOL

-------------------------------------------

That night, at Tendou's party, Tsukishima spent most of his time hanging out at the kitchen as he waited for the Yamaguchi and Kageyama. Besides him was two drinks he drugged himself, ready for the two.

"TSUKKI!" Bokuto approached him. "I'm sorry you're relations... ship with my bro didn't work out. He really wishes you guys can link up again sometimes, you know."

"First, don't call me that." Tsukishima squinted his eyes. "Lastly, what the fuck do you mean?"

"He meant to talk, Tsukishima," Akaashi said. "Kuroo just said he would love to talk again sometimes."

"AKAASHI! That's what I said!" Bokuto whine to him. Suddenly, Terushima invited him to come to sing with them. The energetic owl lunged at the offer grabbing the mic and started reading the lyrics to a song he doesn't even know.

"You sure you wanna stay with someone like that?" Tsukishima snickered while the two of them stares at Bokuto who was singing on top of the table.

"Bokuto is a lot to handle, just like every relationship is." Akaashi sighed before a warm smile formed on his face. "He may be a moody owl who got arrested once because they thought he was high on drugs but he's my moody owl, who got arrested once. And I won't trade him for anything else."

After the song, Bokuto approached the two, tired and panting since he was basically singing and dancing, mostly dancing. As soon as they stared at each other, their faces became hot. Bokuto leaned closer, whispering something in Akaashi's ears. The setter blushed even harder before grabbing the owl's hand, guiding him upstairs.

"They better not go to the room I'm going to use later," Tsukishima said before drinking a glass of alcohol. He placed a do not disturb on two rooms for his plan later. The tall blonde suddenly remembered what Akaashi said. So he took out his phone and stared at Kuroo's number. "Maybe I should give him a call..."

He suddenly saw Yamaguchi and Kageyama, walked inside. Finally, his plan can begin. He took the drinks he prepared and offered them to the two, smiling as he waited for the drugs to kick in. When it did, he guided the two upstairs with the help of Oikawa who was concerned about his former pupil.

"Are you gonna watch over them?" Oikawa turned to the tall blonde when they entered the room. Tsukishima just silently nodded. "Alright, I'm going down. Feel free to call me or anyone-"

Oikawa didn't get to finish because Iwaizumi was calling his name. He didn't want to make his boyfriend wait so he rushes back down leaving Tsukishima to take care of the two.

The tall blonde just stared at his best friend who was resting in the bed, thinking about what's to come. He thought he made up his mind about the plan, but it looks like he's having second thoughts. So he left the room, going down to drink a couple of glasses, hoping it would give him the push he needs.

Meanwhile, Kageyama and Yamabuchi slowly opened their eyes, staring at one another. He's so perfect, why did I do to deserve you. The two thought to themselves, as the two melted in each other's gaze.

"Tadashi," Kageyama reaches out his hands to the freckled boy's face, caressing it softly. 

"Tobio," Yamaguchi replied with a teasing tone, it almost sounds like he moaned his name.