Chapter 20 - Second Times the Charm -

SMUT WARNING. That is all. (This is the last I promise!) XD

-----------------------------------

"It's so beautiful," Yamaguchi said, looking at the sky lantern in the sky. 

"Yes, it is," Kageyama replied. His gaze directed at his boyfriend. When Yamaguchi turned to him, a smile formed on his face making his face blush a little. Yamaguchi gently pressed his forehead against Kageyama. "Wanna sleep at my place?" Kageyama blurted out. 

Yamaguchi was shocked but one look at his boyfriend's face and he knew he was serious. It was a simple offer, as anyone would offer their friend, family member, or loved one but Kageyama's smirked said otherwise. Yamaguchi blushed a little more before smirking back, silently nodding. So the two went back to Kageyama's house. 

The moment they entered, they saw Miwa sleeping on the couch. They didn't want to risk it so the two tiptoed to the room, gently closing the door behind them. As soon as Kageyama turned around, Yamaguchi wrapped his arms around him, making out with him. Kageyama grabbed Yamaguchi's ass, making the freckled boy moaned a little as he wrapped his arms around the King's neck, kissing him even harder.

Both of them fall on the bed, not letting go of each other as they continue. Their tongues danced together in a gentle and somehow rough tune. They were supposed to finally do "it" during their monthsary but accidentally did at a party in someone else's house. Since either of them can't even remember what happened that night, this still counts as their first time, right? At least both of them wanted to think that.

As Kageyama removed his shirt, revealing his perfectly toned abs, Yamaguchi paused for a while. "I don't think we should, do too much," Yamaguchi stuttered while Kageyama pressed himself on top of him, giving him a kiss on the lips before asking why. "The last time we did it I could barely walk and we still have practice tomorrow, right?"

Kageyama raised one of his eyebrows, taking Yamaguchi's hand, caressing it on his cheeks before kissing it softly. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle, I promise." He said, his eyes focus on him as he continues to kiss his boyfriend's hands. 

Yamaguchi can feel his heart dropped that moment. He didn't know if Kageyama looked cute or hot, possibly both. "How can I say no now?" He looked away, as his face turned bright red. After making out for over 10 minutes, Kageyama began losing up his boyfriend by putting his fingers inside him. One at a time until Yamaguchi can't help but moan especially when he touched his sweet spot.

"There! Right there!" Yamaguchi was practically shouting as his hand tightly gripped the bedsheets. 

Kageyama grins before pulling his fingers out. "We're you gonna cum just from my fingers?"

Yamaguchi shook his head. "No, I want something bigger." He reaches for Kageyama's hard dick that was twitching, dripping in precum.

After Kageyama spreads Yamaguchi's legs, he made sure to used his own spit and precum as lubricant asking his boyfriend if he was ready. Yamaguchi just swallowed hard, quietly nodding. With that permission, Kageyama gently pushed his dick inside his boyfriend, groaning a little when he felt a warm and tight sensation greeting him. The freckled boy squirmed, covering his mouth as he releases little moans the deeper his boyfriend goes. 

"It's all in." Kageyama pants a bit, waiting for Yamaguchi's permission to move.

The freckled boy just closed his eyes, still covering his face. He can feel Kageyama's big dick inside him throbbing and somehow getting a little bigger. Kageyama saw how nervous and tense his boyfriend look that time, he can tell he was trying so hard not to shout in pain. So Kageyama started to trace his finger on Yamaguchi's feet.