CHAPTER 17

You see the blue wall again, but there's something different this time. When you touch it, it turns red. Like a magnet, you feel it pull you towards it bringing a memory to life.

Hydra Leader: "Doctor, exactly what is this Tesseract going to do?"

GD: "It's an Infinity Stone. The Tesseract conceals an energy that allows one to create a portal."

Hydra Leader: "A portal? To bring Thanos here?"

GD: "Yes. She has survived through all the enhancement trials. She will be more powerful than I assume. Power beyond power."

You feel yourself become numb as a power surges through your body. You open your eyes, you look at Loki gasping as a blue flame engulfs around you and him. All of a sudden you feel your feet lift off the ground and land once more on soil. 

"Y/N. Did you just teleport us out here?" Loki says as he looks around.

You stare at him, confused just as much as he is. "I don't know."

"Y/N, are you alright?" Loki leans forward a little, trying to get you to look up.

"Loki. Who's Thanos and what's an Infinity Stone?" You ask slowly.

"How do you know that name?" Loki is taken aback.

"I don't know. I heard it in a memory of when I was at Hydra compound...the...the day before they brought in the Tesseract. I don't know why I remembered it all of a sudden. Loki, what's an Infinity Stone?" 

"Are you sure you're alright?" Loki asks you again.

"Loki, what aren't you telling me?" You finally look at him.

"An Infinity Stone gives one endless power. Thanos, is someone who wants the power of all 6." Loki says without hesitation.

"I think we need to get back to the Tower. Let's find somewhere to change." You suggest as you turn on your heels.

"Y/N, do you even know where we are?" 

"Let's find out." 

~MEANWHILE~
~At Avengers Tower~

"How did she do that?" Steve asks, still stunned by the recent events.

"Teleportation." Vision says.

"Tony what aren't you telling us about Y/N?" Nat nudges Tony.

"Tony?" Steve seconds Nat's question.

Tony groans. "Y/N...she absorbed the energy from the Tesseract which Bruce found out is actually an Infinity Stone." Tony says as he walks around to the counter avoiding any eye contact.

~MEANWHILE~

You and Loki head into a town a few miles from where you landed. You tell Loki he should change his clothes and appearance to look less suspicious. After a long argument he agrees.

"Anybody there?" You linger behind Loki as he peeks inside an abandoned house.

"There's no one here." Loki says, relaxing his shoulders as you and Loki walk into the empty house.

"Y/N, where are we?" Loki asks once more, you begin to feel agitated.

"I don't know. Let's get cleaned up first and then we'll walk into the town." 

"Alright." Loki continues to look outside the window. You sigh as you turn to explore the house.

"Are you sure you're alright?" 

"Yeah. I'm just tired." You turn, giving him a weak smile.

"Okay." You could tell he doesn't believe you.

"I'm gonna check the restroom real quick to see if there's any water." You point towards the hallway behind you, biting your lip.

"I'll make sure nobody knows we are here." Loki turns to leave, but pauses before taking another step. Loki turns around, walks over to you and lands a kiss on your cheek.

"What was that for?" You ask with a shy smile. He doesn't say anything, but gives you a slight crooked smile and walks out. You go to the restroom to clean the dirt off and wash your face. When you finish, you walk to the kitchen to find Loki.

"Loki?" You walk in to see him with nothing but briefs on, searching through a bag. You swallow hard as you stare at him, the way his muscles tensed as they scrummaged through the bag.  

"I found a bag with clothes." Loki says without looking up.

You stand there admiring his presence. He looks up at you smiling.

"Y/N." He says slowly as he begins to walk over to you, not taking his eyes off yours.

"Hmm?" Is all you manage to get out as he walks over to you, standing inches apart from you.

Loki pushes a strand of your hair behind your ear, grasping you face as he does so.

"Y/N." He look at both of your eyes, then his eyes fall down to your lips.  "I'm in love with you."

"Loki...I..." You start, but Loki brushes his lips against yours, preventing you from finishing.

"I know. I just wanted you to know." He whispers to you, looking from your eyes down to your lips.

Loki kisses your lips gently, sending a sensation so intoxicating down to your core. Loki picks you up, takes you to the bed. He lays you down, rubbing his hands all over your body. Loki holds you with such gentleness as he slowly brushes his lips over your lips down to your stomach. The feel of his strong, gentle hands exploring your body once more. The way his tongue managed to reach every sensitive spot sent you into a relentless coma of pleasure.