CHAPTER 10

You get up to leave, you open the door but Loki pulls you back. Before you had any time to think, Loki pins you against the wall as he shuts the door. His soft lips meet yours as he begins kissing you passionately. You can feel the heat creeping under your skin as he brings his hand around you waist. You gasp as he pulls you closer, deepening the kiss. He guides his hand under your shirt. His touch against your bare skin gives you chills of excitement.

Loki brings his hand behind your neck to pull you towards him, away from the wall. You're so dazed, you didn't realize you're on the bed. He slowly kisses your lips, you bite your lip as he pulls away to smile at you. You feel the warmth of his breath against your skin as he kisses down your neck. He lifts your shirt off, then proceeds to taking his off along with the rest of his and your clothes.

~
~

A couple hours later, you and Loki are still in his bed talking and laughing. You've never felt so calm to where you could laugh and enjoy moments like this.

"I have to get up now. I need to go with Thor to Asgard." Loki say, lifting his head to look at you, wrapped in his arms.

"Why?" You say groaning in annoyance, making Loki laugh.

"Father wants to speak with us." He says smiling.

"Valkyrie is going to train with you today. So get up." Loki groans as he attempts to slide his arm from under you. You both get up and get dressed. You get ready to leave and open the door to see Thor, Valkyrie and Bruce. You stand there speechless.

"Oh my." Thor says with wide eyes.

"Hi." Valkyrie has an excited grin.

"We are at Loki's room right?" Bruce says as he looks at the door, confusion written all over.

"Uh..hi." You turn around to see if Loki is there, unfortunately he isn't.

"Why is your hair a mess? And why are you in Loki's room?" Thor says, pointing at you ponytail, which has hair sticking out.

"Uh, I have to get to my training." You squeeze pass them pulling Valkyrie with you.

"So, how was it?" Valkyrie says enthusiastically.

"What do you mean?" You look at her confused.

"Never mind. Wait why are you with him and not that Captain guy?" Valkyrie continues.

"I don't want to talk about this." You say as you turn down the hall to the training room.

You're in the training room now.

"Why would you trust him for?" Valkyrie says as she points a knife at you.

"Why does it matter?" You say angrily, the question threw you off guard, giving her the opportunity, she kicks you in the stomach.

"Because. He's broken and worthless." Valkyrie says these words with such anger and hate.

You feel fire ignite inside and the anger grow within. You attempt to regain control but you can't. You push her off before losing control. Everything is happening so fast. You can't breath or control the fire escaping your hands.

"Get out!" You scream and your entire body erupts in flames. You open your eyes and see you are covered in blue flames.

"Get out!"

You scream as you feel the energy inside wanting escape. You hold off as long as you can till Valkyrie is out of sight and when she is, you let go. You close your eyes and feel the energy course through your body as it takes control. The energy escapes in what seems like waves. It's too much to conceal, you try to regain control to prevent from harming anyone but it's too much.

"Y/N!"

You hear your name and open your eyes. You see Loki standing there at the door. You use what little energy you have to pull back the fire, before you lose consciousness.