CHAPTER 15

You head back to your room, you try turning the lights on but they aren't working. You hear a noise come from by the window and walk towards it.

"Hello?"

Before you know it, something stings you in your neck and you fall to the ground unconscious. You feel yourself being carried, your eyesight is so hazed you are unable to focus. You've been drugged.

"How are we looking? Do we have her online yet?"

That voice...I know that voice...Hydra...Sal.

"Yes, we can shock her now if you're ready." Another voice chimes in.

"Shit." You whisper under your breath.

"Do it." You hear Sal say.

Before you can even move, the most excruciating pain shoots through your head as you scream, you try to fight it. You know what's about to happen.

"Fakel." (Torch.)

"No!" You scream.

"Zapylenic. Dvadtsat. Pechi." (Dusted. Twenty. Furnance.)

"Don't." You try to stay calm.

"Pozhar." (Fire.)

Just like that. Feelings gone. Just like that. Memories gone.

"Soldier?"

"Ready to comply." You say emotionless.

"Show her the target." Sal says nodding his head in approval.

~MEANWHILE~

"Tony. Bruce called me." Strange appears in front of Tony.

Tony looks at Strange confused, Pepper grabs Tony's arm.

"I need you to come with me." Strange says sternly.

"Where's Bruce?" Tony says, looking around Strange.

Strange takes Tony to where Bruce is pacing back and forth.

"Tony. They got Y/N. Bucky said somebody inside Shield had this 'Red Book'. Basically a manual to control Y/N and Bucky." Bruce explains to Tony what has happened.

"How do we know she didn't just go for a walk?" Tony walks around the room.

Bruce begins to get aggravated. "Tony, the Tesseract is an Infinity Stone. Hydra doesn't know what they are dealing with."

"So what does this mean?" Tony still doesn't fully understand what is going on.

"This means if Hydra has Y/N. Thanos can easily get to her." Strange steps forward to attempt a better understanding for Tony.

"How do you see that?" Tony questions.

"Y/N carries the exact same energy of the Tesseract. If Thanos has both of them, double the energy." Strange continues.

"I don't think Y/N even knows. Tell the others. I'm going with Strange to tell Loki. He won't believe anybody if it doesn't come from me." Bruce gathers his stuff.

"Loki? Okay. Strange send me back to the Avengers Tower." Tony finally understands.

Strange sends Tony back. Bruce accompanies Strange to where Loki and Thor are.

Tony arrives at the Avengers tower and gathers the team together.

"Team. We have a problem. Hydra has kidnapped Y/N." Tony begins as soon as everybody is in the room.

"What? Wanda and I just saw her not too long ago." Steve says, confused.

"Well she's gone Steve. Bruce said her power cam from an Infinity Stone. Sound familiar." Tony barks at Steve.

~MEANWHILE~

"Thor. Loki. I need you to come with me please." Strange appears before Loki and Thor.

"Strange. What is this about?" Thor walks towards Strange.

"It's about Y/N. She's been taken." Strange looks at Loki.

"What do you mean taken? Why would I believe anything you have to say anyways?" Loki glares at Strange.

"You don't. Him you might." Strange says, motioning to Bruce, who walks out from behind Strange.

"Loki. It's true. Y/N is gone." Bruce says, looking Loki dead in the eye. Loki steps back in shock.

"When?" Thor asks, seeing as Loki is unable to speak.

"Not too long ago." Bruce says, worried what Loki's reaction is going to be.

"Let's go." Loki looks at Bruce.

Thor and Loki head back with Strange and Bruce.