CHAPTER 11

Bruce: "It seems that the energy she absorbed from the Tesseract, it somehow expresses itself off her emotions. It sounds cliché but from what we saw, is it really?"

Tony Stark: "So like that day in the lab?"

Bruce: "Yes, exactly!"

You're laying down on the bed, your vision is blurry but you can hear clearly."

Tony Stark: "Bruce, she has been doing combat and control training, don't you think that would make her lose control?"

Bruce: "Who was she training with?"

Tony Stark: "Loki."

Bruce: "I think we need to bring Loki in. He's the only one who used the power of the Tesseract in the Sceptor."

~Bruce calls Loki to come to the lab~

"Is she alright? Why isn't she awake?" Loki says as he looks at your still body under machines.

"You used the scepter that contained the power of the Tesseract. I think what's happening is she doesn't know that her ability is triggered by anger." Bruce says, rubbing the temple of his forehead.

"What is it you need from me?" Loki says, following Bruce as he walks down the hall.

"She needs you."

"What do you mean?" Loki, confused, walks next to Bruce.

"New York. What happened in New York, the scepter."

"I don't follow."

"Loki, I know we have never seen eye to eye on things. But..." Bruce pauses as he looks back at where you lay.

"Loki. I need you to use the scepter and teach Y/N how to harness the power." Loki stops dead in his tracks, turning to look at Bruce.

"What? No. I am not going to do that. Do you not remember what I did? I will not go back to that cell." Loki swallows back his anger.

"You harnessed the scepter's energy. She absorbed it." Bruce says, pointing to you.

"I finally have a real reason to change. That scepter will ruin everything." You can hear the fear in Loki's voice.

"If she doesn't learn control. It will take over. We won't be able to help her. We don't even know what serums Hydra injected her with. Loki. You are her only chance." Bruce says, looking down.

Loki looks over at you.

"Alright. I will do this for her. Before anything. I need to go to Asgard."

"Okay, I'll let the others know." Bruce walks away leaving Loki to his thoughts.

As you lay alone in the lab, you let your mind escape your hold. Your memories of everything recent flow in, start with Bucky coming into your room after leaving him on the balcony.

Bucky: "Y/N."

You look up from your book.

Bucky: "The Book. Somebody here has the book. You know how dangerous this can be."

He is right, but who could it be? You keep having this dream of touching a blue wall...this energy that calls you. You see the wall every time you loose control. You soon remember earlier, the anger you felt that you unleashed. You remember the feeling of relief but fear as well. You remember wanting to just let go and be at peace. The anger you built up from everyone just took over.

"Y/N!" You remember hearing Loki's voice. He's broken through your barrier, the way you feel about him is stronger than the anger you feel. Maybe Loki is your rock.