CHAPTER 3

You change into some clean clothes; an agent has given you an outfit and directions on where to meet the team at.

Y/N: "What the hell do I do now." You say out loud to yourself. You finish getting dressed and then make your way to the conference table where they are having a meeting. You happen to walk in on a conversation between Fury and a man who said he knew someone.

"Who exactly do you plan on bringing?" Fury says, by the look on his face he is angry.

My brother. Loki."

"Have you lost your damn mind?" Fury says as he raises his voice.

You walk down the stairs. Everybody turns and stares at you.

"Who are you again?" You ask the tall blond man who stares as you walk down the stairs.

"I am Thor Odinson, God of Thunder." He says not breaking eye contact with you, but then turns his attention to Fury once more. And you find out who everybody is as well.

"Fury, he's a changed man." Thor says, you can hear the sincerity in his voice.

Fury has everybody sit down at the table.

"Well class. Thor here wants to bring Loki back to Earth. He believes Loki is the only one who understands the power of the Tesseract, therefore being the only one to help Y/N."

Nobody says a word.

"I have gone over everything with my agents. If we do this, we all need to be on high alert." Fury says, looking directly at Thor with an uncertainty of belief.

IN ASGARD:

"Loki, darling please accept the deal." Frigga says as she tries desperately hard to get Loki to understand that it is for the best.

"Why? This cell has done me well." Loki says smiling, without a doubt of interest in the conversation.

"Loki, please." Frigga pleads again, he voice breaking as she holds back tears.

"Alright mother." Loki says looking at this strong woman who has stayed by his side through the hard times.

ON EARTH:

Thor asks you to accompany him to Asgard. He feels that keeping you under his wing may be of use towards getting Loki to come willingly. Thor teleports you and him through the Bifrost. The experience was unlike any other, the beautiful rainbow colors that flowed around you as if you were floating through colorful water.

ASGARD:

As the both of you arrive, you cannot help but be in awe as you look at the breathtaking view.

"My mother has spoken to Loki, convinced him to speak to father. We will wait right outside." Thor says, guiding you down a hallway towards where the throne sits.

You watch from a distance, you see a tall dark-haired man in chains, you cannot help but admire him. You seem to be unable to pry your eyes away from him.

"That's your brother?" You manage to ask Thor as you watch him walk towards Odin.

"Here I am." When he spoke, his voice sent chills down your spine. What is this?

"Adopted. But yes." Thor says breaking through your thoughts.

"Your brother has requested your help." Odin says emotionless.

"Has he now? I decline." Loki says smiling, you could hear the sarcasm roll off his tongue.

You will accept. Accompany him to Earth. That is the deal. Frigga has convinced me, don't let it be for nothing." Odin says strictly, he stands as he waves the guards to remove the chains and accompanies Frigga out.

"Not like I have a choice." Loki yells as Odin walks away.

Thor runs over to Loki as the guards unchain him and everyone leaves.

"Why must you disagree?" Thor says grinning, you could tell he was happy to see his brother.

"Why must you so persistent?" Loki says rubbing his wrists, his back is towards you but you cannot prevent yourself from admiring him.

There's someone I want you to meet." Thor says, his eyes darting your direction.

You walk towards where they are standing, as he turns around you realize this tall black-haired man is truly gorgeous. He looks at you and the same chill down your spine happens again. Snap out of it.

"Hello. I'm Loki, perhaps you've heard of me?" Loki says with a grin that was so captivating, you forgot to breathe.

You could not help but smirk, you have heard of him from Hydra.

"Of course, the God of Mischief. Hydra talked a lot, spoke highly of." You said with a hint of sarcasm and a smile.

Loki smiles and looks at Thor.

"I like her." Loki says, as he looks at you with a mischievous smile.