Syrum

AT THE SURVEY CORPS HQ
It's been a few days and Eren is still asleep, the expeditions was harder than I thought. While I was asleep in my room someone knocked at my door.

Mikasa: Come in.
Hange: Hey Mikasa
Mikasa: Hanji-san?!

I stood up and greeted her good morning. We sat down and she had pulled out a plastic bag that had some pills in it, on the table.

Hange: Anyways when you left to go to your house I inspected the pills, there was atleast 3 pills left in one of the containers.
Mikasa: Oh, I thought it was all empty.

Hange suddenly pulled out a syringe, I guess it wasn't weird enough that she's is in my room at 5AM in the morning.

Hange: Once Eren wakes up he might still feel a bit sick, he can't join our missions. That's why I made a syrum!

Mikasa: Are you sure about this Hanji-san?

Hange looked away

Hange: Hehe, well-
Mikasa: You can't put that into Eren's body if it's not confirmed safe!

I slammed my hands onto the table

Hange: Calm down Mikasa, we are losing half of our soldiers because Eren can't fight with us.
Mikasa: I'm sorry, I shouldn't have acted this way.

I sat back down and had put my hands to my face, I felt tears coming out.

Mikasa: This is all my fault, if I just told him what I felt then this wouldn't have happened.

Hange sighed and said something, before she left my room.

Hange: Think about it Mikasa, think of what Eren would feel if you said yes.

Hange gave me a smile and closed the door, leaving me all alone. I decided to visit Eren and talk to him even though I know he wouldn't respond.

TO BE CONTINUED