Question

CONTINUATION
Armin: So Mikasa
Mikasa: Hmm?
Armin: Is it really true that you asked him on a date?

Armin asked

Mikasa: I cancelled the date
Armin: But why did you even ask him in the first place? I thought it was Eren.
Mikasa: He doesn't seem to care about shit! only his stupid freedom.

Armin suddenly thought of the day Eren told him that he likes Mikasa, Armin had let out a smile remembering that.

Mikasa: Why are you suddenly smiling?

Armin looked at Mikasa

Armin: Sit down

He pointed at the stairs, they were in the 2nd floor because the 3rd floor was where Eren's room was.

Armin: I'm telling you this because he can't tell you yet, okay? Don't tell him that I told you and just say you figured it out on your own.
Mikasa: Wha- I mean why?
Armin: Because he hasn't gotten his freedom yet.
Mikasa: Well what is it about Armin?

He looked away from Mikasa.

Armin: Remember when Eren went to your house for the first time? That's when you got your scarf.
Mikasa: Yeah and?
Armin: And the time he saved you from those girls that threw rocks at you, using the technique that Uncle Hannes taught him.
Mikasa: How did you?

Armin looked back at her and interrupted her.

Armin: He told me everything that had happened before and after. I remember seeing him so excited.

Armin sighed

Armin: I know we just came down here but I got to show you something.
Mikasa: Where?
Armin: It's on Eren's room, come on!

TO BE CONTINUED