I've had enough Eren

START
Everyone had earned 1 week of resting for sealing Wall Maria, they had their own rooms but in different buildings (depending on the gender). Everyone was ready to go to the eating area so they could get their energy for the day.

Historia: Good morning guys!
Connie: Historia? aren't you supposed to be eating in your own table or something queen-like?
Ymir: C'mon Let her have fun bald head.

Ymir winked at Historia, Connie got the hint and greeted too. Eren accidentally bumps Jean's drink so Jean pushed him.

Eren: What the hell horse face?!
Jean: Try me you suicidal maniac!

Jean tried to punch him but Eren dodged it.

Marco: Jean!
Connie: Mikasa take Eren!
Mikasa: Tch.

Everyone looked at Mikasa with eyes wide open and the others even have their jaws dropped, why isn't she worried about Eren? Sasha asked her while eating her potatoes.

Sasha: What's the matter Mikasa?

Mikasa didn't answer and stood up from her seat.

Sasha: Wait!

Mikasa already left.

Ymir: What's with her?
Armin: Eren, did you do something?
Eren: Huh? I haven't done anything to her.
Annie: Armin you shouldn't be in their business.

Eren stands up and follows Mikasa who was walking at the side of the hallway.

Eren: Mikasa wait!

Eren also notices that she's not wearing her scarf.

Mikasa: What?
Eren: Is something wrong?
Mikasa: Oh now your worried?

Mikasa said sarcastically, Eren was confused.

Eren: What do you mea-
Mikasa: Leave me alone Eren!

Mikasa ran over to the bathroom and shuts the door. Eren just went back because it was useless knocking on the door.

Mikasa: I don't care about you anymore Eren, this is the day you will never forget!

Mikasa had enough of all the things she had with him, she starts to think about Jean who would always get jealous when Eren is with her so she decided to give him a chance.

TO BE CONTINUED