Pitch Black

ERENS POV
This is all my fault, I shouldn't have told Mirko about us. I can't do anything to stop him because anger has already took advantage of him.

Mirko: ITS YOUR FAULT WHY MR. EREN IS NOT COMING TOMORROW, DONT YOU SEE THAT HE LOVES YOU?
Eren: Mirko enou-
Mirko: ARE YOU BLIND?

He didn't even notice me saying that. Mikasa looked at me, she was shocked and noticed that I was too.

Mirko: I WISH YOU WERE NEVER MY SISTER!

When I heard him say that to Mikasa, I walked over to him and started pulling him out the room.

Eren: I said enough!
Mirko: I can leave on my own Mr. Eren

TIME SKIP
From his right side was something bright, it came closer and closer.

Eren: Get out of there!

I heard someone yell my name when I pushed him out of the way, I didn't had enough time to leave my spot. Everything went to pitch black, the last thing I saw was a bright moving thing coming closer to where I was.

Eren: What happened?

I saw white stairs up to a gate, I went up to see what was going on. I saw Mr. Ackerman and my grandparents.

Mr. Ackerman: Eren! Why are you here?
Grandma: It's too early dear!
Grandpa: What did you do?

I was so confused so I asked them.

Eren: What do you guys mean?
Mr. Ackerman: Get out of here Eren!
Eren: W-why?
Mr. Ackerman: I said get out!

Mr. Ackerman had pushed me into some hole that I didn't even know was there. Everything went black again, I started hearing people walking around me.

Eren: Hmm?

My vision was starting to clear up, it was blurry but it was something. I saw people in masks and lights surrounding me.

TO BE CONTINUED