Mirko

AT THE PARK
I arrived at the park and sat down on a bench, someone sat beside me.

Boy: Mr. Eren? why are you here?
Eren: Mr. Who?
Boy: It's me!
Eren: Mirko?!
Mirko: MR. EREN!

Mirko hugged me, he was Mikasa's little brother. We are very close that's why when I hang out with Mikasa and Mirko we would often get called a family.

Mirko: I didn't know you guys can roam around!
Eren: Well we did get a 1 week rest.
Mirko: Don't worry when I join the Survey Corps, I will kill all the titans!

(Yes I know this is from a different anime, he was the first one that I thought of when I was searching for someone that can be Mikasa's little brother

(Yes I know this is from a different anime, he was the first one that I thought of when I was searching for someone that can be Mikasa's little brother.)

Eren: You're only 10 right now so it will take a long time.
Mirko: Why can't I join now?
Eren: Kids have to enjoy their childhood instead of training for hours in the field.
Mirko: Well when I'm 11, I will join!
Eren: How about 17 or 18?
Mirko: Uhh sure!

I know that Mikasa and I don't really want to see each other right now so I wanted to give Mirko his gift, his birthday is tomorrow.

Eren: I have to give you something, I might be busy tomorrow.
Mirko: But it's my birthday tomorrow Mr. Eren.
Eren: There's a possibility that I might not come.
Mirko: HUH? Is it about Mikasa?
Eren: N-

Before I could even respond he interrupted.

Mirko: It's that horse face again! Did he get my sister?!
Eren: Well-
Mirko: It was my birthday wish for you guys to end up together, you can be protecting me from my bullies and I will protect you from the titans.

I smiled at him, he's a really sweet kid that idolizes me but it's up to Mikasa.

Eren: We can still see each other but not that often, she already chose Jean.

I felt my eyes starting to tear up again.

Mirko: Why are you crying and who's Jean?

I forgot he only knew him as an animal because I would always use the nickname "horse face".

Eren: It's that horse face.
Mirko: Right...

His eyes looked so sad but what I can only do is distract him.

Eren: Come on don't be sad! I'll give you your gift incase I don't come tomorrow.

When we arrived at my car I opened the door signaling to Mirko to go inside.

TO BE CONTINUED