Chapter Fifty Two

Start from the beginning

Yoongi and Taehyung had met up quite frequently since they live in the same city and quite nearby. It felt good to be able to just message each other and meet up, like the good old days. Right now, being one of those times.

'Ah yoongi, you're a bit too energetic today, what's going on?' The other laughs hugging him and they sit on the bench together.
'Well, it's kookie..'
'Oh, I forgot to ask, how is the business and all? You doing good?' Taehyung knows about their individual business of course.
'Oh yes, well, it's starting to really advance! I'm really proud of him but... Gosh well it's the start of the big journey right and he's really stressed right now. He's always locked up in that small study, working until he falls asleep just to wake up and start working again. I'm just worried he's doing too much and needs a break.' Yoongi sighs breathing in the cold winter air. Taehyung nods and looks over at him.
'You want to help him?' Taehyung catches on.
'Yes, yes I do, I don't know how yet but I want to plan a date night on Friday, but a night in. I feel it'd be better to have a stay at home kind of date where he can feel comfortable and just relax.' Yoongi smiles weakly at the idea.
'I see, you need ideas then?'
'You bet.'
The two share a look and laugh. They know that they'll always share this relationship until they're old and fragile. Always running back to each other for help, it's just how it's always been and always will be.
'How do you wanna... Make him relaxed, hm?' Taehyung breaks the silence wiggling his eyebrows. Yoongi flushes and smacks his arm. He hadn't even thought about it like that... The idea didn't put him off though..

'I- you- gosh, that wasn't even on my mind but you, taehyung, what AM I going to do with you?' Yoongi squeals rolling his eyes. Taehyung does a handshake with himself making Yoongi eye roll even more but couldn't help but laugh.
'Well, you're not saying no-'
'I know I'm not saying no!'
'I knew it' taehyung chuckles as the other covers his face.
'Okay okay, sure, we can do that as well BUT I still want the first half of it to be cute and relaxing okay!' Yoongi pouts and the other just ruffles his hair.
'Awww, cute, well easy. Dress up but watch a few movies first cuddled up then let your teenage hormones do the rest-'
'Kim taehyung!' Yoongi whines but on a serious note, it was a fair plan.

'Well, what do you think though?' The other questions looking over at him.
'I guess that's a good idea, I mean it's simple but nice.' Yoongi admits smiling back at him.
'Well, all sorted! I feel like you're getting better at this.'
'Shut up!'
And the two playfully chat for 10 more minutes before bidding goodbye and returning home.

Yoongi opens the apartment door closing it immediately to stop the cold winter night entering.
'I'm home!' He shouts. No answer. It had been like this for a while. The other would usually be on phone calls so couldn't respond. Yoongi doesn't want to feel upset because he knows jungkook isn't enjoying it anymore than he is, besides, in the future, they will look back and be glad they did the hard work now so they can enjoy later on in life. He sighs instead and hangs up his coat going into the kitchen. After playing on his phone at the counter he decides to go up to his room and pick out an outfit for Friday. He doesn't want it to be too distracting because he wants them cuddles! But it has to indicate.... Yeah. Hmmm. He chooses something and goes to bed tired from all the studying he'd did earlier. Another night alone in bed...

It'll be worth it.

I don't know how I feel about this lmao, idk why. Also yeah been kind inactive but I'm trying to get back into it 😎 swag

Key Lime pie huh?

(ImAge fOr rEfeReNcE ^) Tried it for the first time today cuz why not but can we just talk about it for a second

Tried it for the first time today cuz why not but can we just talk about it for a second...
Like... I don't get it.

KEY lime pie?

K e y
What in the name of God IS that-

the lime...I get! But the key? Take a STEP BACK-
Yeah what's the deal with that? Key? Key??? Sorry, literally, this is my thought process but for real, what is this 'key' they speak of??? Y'all been hiding your brass in food now? Conversations with me tho-

Happy valentines! My single ass can't relate but anyways. Oh and thanks for over 7k reads! To think this could actually reach 10 THOUSAND reads is WOE, but you know what? You guys can be my valentine :-)

 Oh and thanks for over 7k reads! To think this could actually reach 10 THOUSAND reads is WOE, but you know what? You guys can be my valentine :-)

1473 words ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*