Chapter Fourty Nine

The soft sound of birds singing on the spring morning wakes Yoongi from his rest. He rubs his eyes and is met with sunshine coming through the light curtains. He sits up realising he's in their bed, yes they share, I mean please, we more or less expected that. However, he is alone, the other half of the bed looked as if it hadn't even been touched since yesterday. Had he carried Yoongi to bed but not gone to sleep there himself? Still unsure of Jungkook's mental dealing with the situation and state, Yoongi sighs, quite worried about him and gets up to find him. He'd hoped that he had calmed and reassured him that it would be okay last night but clearly Jungkook wasn't finished.

He checks the spare room upstairs but it looks the exact same as it does when they first furnished it. Nobody had used it since they share a room and haven't had any guests. He then goes downstairs and hears rustling coming from the kitchen. He stands at the doorway and sees Jungkook cooking breakfast peacefully, the view bringing a small smile to Yoongi's face. Usually he does the cooking but Jungkook seemed to still feel bad about his firing and is trying to make things up.
'Ah you're awake? Food will be done soon.' Jungkook smiles widely when he finally notices the boy stood there grinning.
After plating, and finishing up, the two sit opposite each other at their small table.

'So... You've been up all night I see?' Yoongi asks first, taking a bite of the breakfast.
'Well, I came back down to watch TV after I carried you up but fell asleep on the sofa... But I guess you could say that.'
Yoongi nods at the response and the two continue to eat.
'I did do some thinking though..' jungkook adds causing yoongi to look up.
'Oh... So, what have you in mind?'
'Well, I thought about what you said you know-'
'Oh my god, no, don't feel pressured to do what I think you should do, I don't want you to think you need to do it because I would-' yoongi begins to panic, he did NOT want the other making a decision against his own will just to please him. Jungkook laughs and ruffles his hair to calm him down.
'Oh no, babe, no no, I DO like your idea.. And after thinking about it, I mean, I guess we could try it. It's worth a try.' Jungkook chuckles and Yoongi feels himself at peace but also kind of excited. The other picks up on the twinkle in his eyes.
'Wow, you really are into this whole self ran business huh?'
'I mean, I just always saw the management potential in you and ugh, sounds super cringey but I feel like you're finally getting to show the world your actual abilities instead of being stuck behind a desk working 9 to 5.' Yoongi justifies himself scrunching up his nose at the sappy bit. Jungkook just smiles in adoration and takes his hand.
'We'll do this together. I'll manage the business but every CEO needs their own emotional support to manage them.'
Yoongi smiles as the other rubs his knuckles gently.
'I think I'll start working on it today and great news, I guess I'll be able to work from home from now on.' Jungkook beams at the boy. He'd always been disappointed about how he'd invited Yoongi to move in with him yet worked a job that only allowed them to be together for a small amount of time anyway.
'Yah, I still have to study!' Yoongi jokes but smiles too. He'd be happier to come home and see Jungkook home earlier than him for once. The two enjoy the rest of their morning together and talk about how Jungkook should start his new career path.

[ I smell future rich man vibes, anyone else?]

646 words✧・゚: *✧・゚:*