Chapter Fourty

Yoongi hides just a tiny bit more behind the door so only half of his body can be seen and him peeking round. Jungkook opens his eyes and first looks at the room.

Rose petals scattered every where, dim room with candles lit and he slowly scans the room starting from the left. He sees a bucket with a champagne bottle in it with two glasses, then he sees the record player. He hadn't even noticed there was light music playing in the background until he had seen it. He continues to shift his eyes across the room admiring the effort put into decorating it. He turns round to the right of the room and that's when he sees the real surprise.

His boyfriend shielding half his body behind the bathroom door but still enough was available for his eyes to notice what he was wearing. He bites his lip looking the boy up and down smirking. He looks so shy standing there, trying to hide yet almost putting himself on display at the same time. His face is bright red as well reaching all the way up to his ears.

'Come here baby, let me see you' Jungkook says in a calm yet dominating tone that sends shivers down Yoongi's spine. He obeys and creeps out from behind the door now fully on display for Jungkook and only Jungkook. He is shocked to say the least but in a most certainly good way. His lips form a slight smirk and he beckons the boy over with his finger. Yoongi gulps and slowly tip toes over, his knees ready to collapse at the intense stare of the older. Jungkook puts his hands on his waist and turns him round admiring every bit of what he was actually seeing.

'Fuck' he mumbles out and runs his finger down the lacy material pulling it away from the boy's skin before releasing it making it slap against his body. The whole time he can hear Yoongi's breath hitching above and it makes him even more amused. He grabs the boy and pulls him onto his lap on the bed positioning them so Yoongi straddles him against the headboard. With just one short glance into each other's eyes, their lips are hungrily attached and a heavy make out session begins. Yoongi's occasional moan leaked out form his mouth as the other explored well, licking every corner he could reach. Jungkook's hands find their way up his body and start playing with his nipples under the barely covering material. Yoongi whines loudly and arches his back, backwards pulling away from the kiss. Jungkook just holds his tiny waist securing him as the other continued to writhe at the teasing actions, face red, lips swollen, just what Jungkook likes to see. Finally after a while of playing around with the moaning mess, jungkook pulls him so they can look at each other.

'T-there's things in t-the drawer t-too' yoongi splutters and points at the top drawer. Jungkook raises his eye brow smirking and opens it revealing the additional items Jimin had thrown in the basket a few days ago. Yoongi blushes and looks away as Jungkook pulls out a pair of handcuffs and the rope.
'Oh I see, does the kitten need to be tied up?' Jungkook asks in a mockingly sweet voice that made Yoongi whimper.
'Y.. Yes' but it came out as more of a question making Jungkook smile out of his cuteness but once he looks back down at his hands, innocence is erased once again.
'From now on, you'll address me as daddy, baby boy you got that?' He hissed into Yoongi's ear.
'Y-yes, daddy'
'Good boy, now give me your hands' he commands holding out the unlocked pair of handcuffs.

Playing lightly under the sound of loud moans, more like screams of pleasure and skin slapping on skin, the record continues to play throughout the night~

I'M SORRY, I JUST COULDN'T DO IT FULLY, I did warn you this would more or less happen tho so~ honestly, it wasn't even that explicit yet I feel like I've sinned more than Trish Paytas's entire career. Okay so uhm, I don't know, use your imagination folks :]

Also, anyone wanna be friends :'] yes I'm that sad but like on a serious note, I've been on this platform for a while, yk, this book is getting some decent reads (hit 3k today or yesterday, I can't remember but thanks for that!) and loads of people are voting for multiple chapters which by the way, I appreciate you a lot :] but uhm, anyone wanna be friends lmfao right I'm just going to go before I make myself look even more like a loser~

659 words ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*