Chapter Thirty Four

'Right, well I'm gonna head back to my room and get dressed' Yoongi finally announces climbing off the bed. The others nod and get up themselves too.
'Any ideas what we're doing today?' Namjoon yawns and drapes an arm over Taehyung's shoulder.
'I spoke to Hoseok and he said he wants to take us ice skating so put on something warm' Jimin informs them before letting Yoongi out.

Yoongi returns to his room and wakes up Jin who is still asleep.
'Jesus Christ, do you ever stop sleeping!'
Yoongi hits Jin with his pillow until the boy finally stirs awake.
'What the hell was that for!?' He grumbles while sitting up .
'That was the feeling of a pillow being smacked into your face and if you don't get up now, I might let you enjoy that feeling again' yoongi says sarcastically as he yanks the blanket off the older.
'Oh my god, fine fine fine' Jin mumbles and gets up... Or at least he tries which results in him landing flat on the floor.
Yoongi just tsks at him while muttering a 'how typical' and walks to go get dressed just leaving him on the floor. After what felt like a pretty chaotic morning, they were finally all geared up and on their way to the ice rink where they were expected to meet Hoseok and Jungkook.

They are in the queue waiting for tickets when Yoongi tugs on Taehyung's jacket.
He looks down at Yoongi with a confused expression.
'Heh... Is it too late for me to tell you..I don't know how to skate?' he mumbles with a hopeful smile. Taehyung's does a huge eye roll and huffs.
'Oi, don't you roll your eyes at me! But uhm, can you like... Teach me... Very quickly beforejungkookrealisesicanteveniceskateandthinksimanunathleticswine!'
Taehyung pauses to try and understand what the smaller had even said before chuckling.
'Gosh, you're really embarrassed of that?' He laughs down at Yoongi who clearly wasn't laughing about it and really was embarrassed. Taehyung sighs and puts an arm over his shoulder.
'Alright, stay with me, I'll take you for a few laps round the rink, you should get the hang of it by then.'
'No, just stay with me for the entire time so it looks natural.' yoongi says.
'Jeez, bossy much and he wants my help' taehyung jokes but yoongi just slaps him.
'Fine fine, happy?'
'Yes' yoongi beams and Taehyung grins back.

Finally, all the tickets are bought and they head off to the rink, ice skates in their hands. Yoongi puts on his boots and is about to tie them when a familiar boy leans down and ties them for him.
'And will there be anything else, m'lady?' jungkook grins up after tying Yoongi's boots. Yoongi just shakes his head giggling as a light pink dusted his face.
'Very well then' Jungkook fake bows and heads over to talk to Namjoon about something.

'Shall we?' He looks up and sees Taehyung offering his hand.
'Alright, let's do this' Yoongi breathes out shakily standing up. They let everyone else go on first so he wouldn't be rushed onto the rink and slip. (No but literally, for me the scariest part about ice skating is the getting ON to the rink because that's when everyone tends to fall over, lmfaoo no joke one time when I was ice skating, about 6 people in a row fell over just trying to get ONTO the rink-) Taehyung goes first and holds out both his hands for Yoongi to hold onto which he does. He puts one foot onto he ice and nearly slips at that alone. Taehyung giggles but pulls him onto the ice fully. After regaining balance, they begin to skate, hand in hand around the rink, slowly for Yoongi's likings. The cold breeze felt nice to Yoongi and he quite enjoyed it so far. They do a few laps and talk as they go round but are interrupted by their friends.

'Hey, wanna race?' Hoseok is now skating alongside of them with a stupid grin on his face.
'Jin already lost to me and he's now sulking' Hoseok laughs while pointing at Jin who was sat off the rink sipping a drink. Yoongi rolls his eyes but laughs.
'Sure, I'm up for it'
Yoongi snaps round and looks at Taehyung with a 'what?' Expression.
'And leave me??' He murmurs quietly enough for only the two to hear.
'Oh don't worry, you can go back to Jin if you want' Taehyung reassures him. Yoongi sighs and agrees.
'You two can race, I'll go talk to jin' he smiles and leaves them two. Carefully, he skates all by himself back to the side, the skill being foreign to him, and sits down next to Jin.