Chapter Eight

They arrive at the party and Yoongi feels his heart beat fast. He hadn't been to a party in sooo long. He usually declines them but thought he might as well try something new and because Jungkook had invited him. He didn't know why, but it made him feel like he had to go to this one.

The door opens revealing Hoseok and Jimin.
'Hey guys... Damnnnn, the yoong kid looks fine!' Hoseok laughs.
'Yoongi' Yoongi corrects him sharply.
'Still got attitude though, I like it'
Jungkook appears behind them.
'Aish, tell your perveted friends to stop flirting with me, ya!'yoongi whines and shoves past Hoseok. Jungkook just rolls his eyes but grins.

'Damn, we're matching' Jungkook says looking the younger up and down then looking at his own clothes.
'You.. You STALKER'
'Wowowoowow, what if you were the one who copied me though?'
'Impossible! Why would I, the wild,fashionable youth, copy you, old man' yoongi pokes his chest.
Jungkook pretends to stumble back in pain.

The two join the others in the kitchen where they sit around the kitchen island.
'But seriously, Yoongi's looking good tonight! ' Jimin adds.
'Pfft, take a picture, might last longer' Yoongi sasses at them
'Might need a whole damn video' Hoseok adds.
Jungkook rolls his eyes at his friends trying to pick the younger up. They look at him and laugh.
'Chill man, we're just playing with the kid'
'Why you telling me?' Jungkook questions.
'I don't know, somebody looked jealous' Jimin whispers into his ear. Jungkook slaps him.
'Yeah, no, don't say that ever again' he scoffs. Yoongi just watches confused but doesn't ask.

Time skip to 9:10, the party is pretty much starting.

Students filled into the house, most were yr 11 and 12 but there was the odd group from 13 and 10. Yoongi lost Taehyung in the crowd within the first 10 minutes. He huffs and just wanders around. He wasn't enjoying it much. Loud music, people already started drinking, innapropriate dancing. Everything he wasn't too fond of. He keep barging through people and stops when he sees Jungkook on a sofa and about 10 girls sat around him. They are all giggling and he's laughing with them. Yoongi feels something strike his chest, jealously? No way, he doesn't like jungkook that way! Or does he?
'Shit' he mumbles under his breath and turns away before Jungkook can see him staring.
'What the fuck, yoongi, why are you thinking that?? there's no way you can like HIM! You-you can't! ' he mutters under his breath. He tries to push back through the crowd wanting to get far away from the older. He attempts to look for Taehyung. He jumps up every now and then to get a quick scan over the people. He sees the two having fun and smiles so he takes out his phone and records it.
He decides not to interrupt them and instead he'll go find somewhere to sit. As he turns around he bumps into somebody's chest.

'Sorry' he shouts over the music before looking up and seeing Jungkook. He panics.
'Wow, I think that's the first time you've ever been nice to me' jungkook laughs. Yoongi rolls his eyes and looks away. He didn't know what to say.
'You wanna go somewhere else?' Jungkook shouts.
'What?' Yoongi shouts back.
Jungkook leans down to talk into his ear.
'I said, do you wanna go somewhere else? You look uncomfortable' he says. Yoongi feels slight blush on his cheeks and mentally hits himself.
He nods and let's Jungkook drag him upstairs. When they get to the top they see Jimin and Hoseok coming out of a room.
Yoong shares a look with Jungkook and they both grin.

'So... Fellas, what's this all about?' Yoongi points at them.
'Uhhhh, nothing.... More like, what's this? Where were YOU two about to go?' Jimin scoffs pointing at their linked hands. They let go of each other almost immediately.
'Nowhere' they both say before looking at each other with a 'why did you say that' face.
'Jeez, come on, let's all go into a quieter place and just chat' Hoseok sighs and they all go off into a bedroom.