Chapter Ten

'Sure... What's up?' Yoongi puts his phone down and faces his best friend. Taehyung smiles back at him in an almost creepy manner.
'Well uhm, I just have a few questions for you'
'Okay.. '
'So... Yoongi, I'm your best friend right?'
Yoongi looks at him shocked.
'Of course.. Why are you even asking' he nervously laughs.
'Okay good, so... If anything was going on, you'd tell me right?'
Yoongi looks at his hands.
'If I understood what it was myself, then yes' he mumbles. Taehyung smiles knowing he's on the right page.
'Okay well uhm, is anything going on with you right now.. I just feel like there's something on your mind' taehyung takes his hands in his own. Yoongi looks at him.

'A certain somebody maybe?' Taehyung questions further. Yoongi looks into his eyes, eyes wide.
'Yoongi... I feel like there's something going on with you and Jungkook, I'll be perfectly honest' Taehyung casually says but while smiling. Yoongi blushes.

'W-ha? What makes you think that?' Yoongi stumbles out.
'Well, you literally flirt very second you're together, and oh this photo caught my eye from last night' taehyung reaches out for his phone.
'So... Explain this?' He says lifting his phone to show Yoongi a picture

'Where did you find that??' Yoongi grabs the phone looking at the picture in more detail

'Namjoon sent me it' Taehyung gently takes the phone back off him.
'Well uhm, that was nothing' Yoongi says looking away. There is silence.

'Yoongi... You can tell me anything, just know that' Taehyung sighs and turns off his phone, turning to watch the film again. Yoongi feels bad, he knows Taehyung would want him to tell him whatever's on his mind. He just didn't know himself yet but he decides to tell him anyway. Taehyung can help him at the very least.

'Okay, fine, there is something bothering me right now' he quietly mumbles.
Taehyung snaps his head round and turns the tv volume down.
'I'm all ears!' He grins a boxy smile giving Yoongi confidence.
'Okay then... '

Are we gonna get a Yoongi confession?

350 words ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*