Chapter Thirty Seven

'Holy shit..' is all Yoongi can bring himself to say. The place... Is... Breathtaking. He'd never stayed in such an exquisite place in his life.

As you open the door, a small hallway leads to an open plan room with huge glass windows giving huge views of the city, and they are on a high floor making it even more incredible. There is living space with a luxury sofa, huge tv and a modern looking coffee table in front of the sofa. The whole room has a modern style. Then, there is an archway leading to a en suite bedroom, both, huge. King size bed covered in petals with flowers that have been specially intertwined to create a heart wreath in the middle of the bed. A few candles are lit as well on the bedside tables and a bottle of champagne in a small bucket with ice. The bathroom is even better than any the boy had ever been in. A huge bath, which for Korea isn't normal, and a shower too. On the other side of the main room there's a small kitchen, modernised but they weren't planning on really using it anyway.

Yoongi steps into the room immediately feeling himself gasp looking out the glass and at the views. It all feels to good for his standard. The others follow, Jimin settles down his mini suitcase by the bedroom and explores the place with the rest.

'I.. It's amazing..'Yoongi finally manages to say a full sentence... well kind of.
Taehyung dusts his hands off proudly and claps.
'Oh I know!' He laughs and twirls around.
'For tonight, this will be your sweet, sweet cave.' he wiggles his eyebrows leading him to the bedroom. Yoongi blushes before even looking into the room but feels his face heat up even more. It is everything he'd have thought of when Taehyung had described it before. He didn't think they'd actually go that far, hell, it looked like something you'd see in a film! He examines the room and then spots the champagne recognising the expensive brand. Suddenly, realisation strikes him right in the face.

'Shit, taehyung, how much did you spend?? I really cant-' he immediately begins to panic. The place was clearly one of the most expensive suites and for this hotel, well known for even having famous film stars stay, the prices were not going to be the nicest to look at, even the cheapest of rooms. Taehyung rolls his eyes smiling and puts and arm round his shoulder.
'Shhh, don't worry about it.' he says casually. Yoongi knew Taehyung had always been rich. He was born into a rich family, also why he chose to study a subject like art at university, simply because he likes it.

Now, don't get me wrong btw, I'm not saying art is something that is like a joke to study or only rich people can because it's a 'waste' because trust me, I'm quite an artist myself, I don't disrespect it but I guess what I'm saying is to be truly good at art to study it for real, you kinda have to have already done it as a hobby like do you get what I'm saying? Like people who study in art college, well I'm sure more than 95% grew up having art as a hobby and probably were very serious with it hence why they study it at college. To do art seriously as a hobby, well, it's not cheap is all I'm saying, it sure isnt cheap. Everytime I use up one of my art pencils I cry- jk but it isn't cheap so I guess what I'm saying is, usually people who study art have decent money because they can afford to go to college to study something that some people would class as a 'hobby' but it's not useless btw. God, I'm just contradicting myself so I'll shut up and just say I'M NOT DISRESPECTING ART STUDENTS OKAY! Jeez, I wrote a full paragraph lmao, I just want to make sure you get what I mean but take no offense. :']

Anyways, but yeah, Taehyung came from a wealthy background. All those years in school he'd bought yoongi snacks at break, always brought him his favourite milkshakes in the morning, always payed for anything when they hung out. Most people wouldn't pay attention as they was small actions but Yoongi had picked up on it and had also been to his house before which let's just say, radiates, 'yes we have lots of money' vibes-
Taehyung wasn't snobbish about it though, in fact, most people at school hadn't even known he was rich. He didn't hold the rich kid title above his head and simply didn't want to. Sure he wore good brand clothes but he never made a deal or wear something extravagant. He also never really spoke about it at school and never looked down on people who weren't as rich. He just wanted to fit in to be honest, he was scared his wealth would make him a person he didn't want to be. When he met Yoongi, he knew the boy wasn't rich, wasn't poor but a decent normal life. He became friends with Yoongi and wanted to learn how to be more like him and fit in. They had became best friends and have been for years, their family backgrounds never changing anything. Taehyung likes to spoil his friends, that was for sure, but he never did it to show off, purely out of the goodness in his heart. Yoongi never understood how the boy was so good to people, anyone he knew with money like Taehyung would be flexing on everyone but Taehyung was modest and humble. Also, not to forget, the biggest friend spoiler! Yoongi couldn't help but feel bad everytime Taehyung spent big money on him. The boy had always told him not to worry and that the money was no big deal to his family so after a year of feeling guilty about Taehyung buying him simple snacks, he finally gave in and just let him as he also knew the puny money spent on food was seriously nothing but when he spent big money, he'd never be able to get over that. Which is kind of like the situation here!

'Taehyung... '
'Shhhh, you can't refund it now, you wouldn't want to waste my money now would you?' Taehyung chuckles. He knew just how to get around the boy. Yoongi huffs, groaning at defeat.
'Fine, but I mean it, don't ever do something like this again!' Yoongi wriggles out of his grasp with an annoyed face but gives in giggling. The whole situation makes him rather emotional. Taehyung had always been so good to him, never asking for a single penny back and he doesn't even realise he's tearing up until his best friend sighs and pulls him into his chest. The two hug there while Jimin and Namjoon wipe away their fake tears.
'Oscar winning, that is.' Jimin chokes up pointing at the two. They all laugh and help yoongi settle in and unpack his stuff.

'So, we have a dinner booking for 7 I think?' Taehyung yawns as he lays on his boyfriend on the probably very expensive sofa. Yoongi laughed at how comfy they'd gotten while he sat carefully not wanting to dirty the white couch in any way. He could not afford to cause any damage considering the sum of money he'd already cost Taehyung.
'Yep, but we'll be finished at around 9 which should be the perfect time for their night to begin.' jimin responds as he taps away at his phone on the couch. Yoongi looks at his hands blushing. It all feels so surreal right now. It is happening, holy shit it's happening.

'Jungkook, Hobi and Jin are going to come to the hotel at around 6 by the way' Namjoon practically shouts or the others wouldn't hear him trapped under Taehyung.
'So, we'll take Jungkook's stuff up here and I guess just walk around the hotel for an hour, go to the arcade, I heard they have loads of entertainment here!' Jimin says excitedly.

Yoongi smiles. At least he'd get to enjoy the first half of the night almost like being back in high school where the group would go hang out in the city and go to dinner maybe. He likes the nostalgic feeling when he thinks back to the group in school. He can't lie, sometimes he feels very sad thinking about how one day the group might even be very distant. I mean, already, just after starting college and uni, they'd been split up. Yes they keep in contact but not as much as before simply because they couldn't. This was only the first small step though. After college, they will start life in the HUGE world. Anything can happen then. He worries about the future a lot and his friendship with them. He loved them all, 5 as brothers and one as a lover of course. He loved high school and wishes he could go back and treasure the moments where they could just be carefree not worrying about whether they'd see each other soon or not because they would see each other everyday at school. Now, they had to book trains and flights just to meet face to face and that's what hurt sometimes.

They were still just as close in spirit though, they weren't awkward at all even after not seeing each other for speaking after a long period. I guess they truly are brothers, family. Yoongi just continues to admire the view out the window, not wanting to think too much about all the complicated problems he might face in the future and to just enjoy the time being. I mean, for real, he's about to lose his virginity tonight, he just needs to let go and stop thinking, even just for one night. He blushes and smiles lightly.

The four watch programmes on the very expensive television and have fun trying out all the flavours of ice cream in the mini fridge they'd been provided with along with all the snacks. It relaxes yoongi a lot actually, he feels like he's at a sleep over where he can just have fun. It takes his mind off his worries for his night with Jungkook and he just enjoys mucking around with his friends until they would start their plan for a long night. A long night indeed...

Wow, long chapter and the story didn't even really advance much but this was a nice one to write actually. I kind of just let my mind run wild. There's definitely a lot of deep shower like thoughts in it 😂 we get to see an insight on Taehyung more and his background, we also get to see me have a mental breakdown because I didn't want to offend anyone,I still worry I have with my vague explanation that probably makes no sense-
But then we wrap it all up with some serious shower thoughts from Yoongi and honestly, I was kinda writing that based off how I'd feel in his character's position, if you get me? Anyways, just a chapter of reminiscing of the past, hope you like this sort of information chapter. It kinda explains a lot of things that will make future chapters easier to understand, yeah..? Okay well anyways I've said a lot here :]

Also sorry I'm not writing as much for anyone who's actually waiting for my next chapter, honestly I will forever refuse to believe there are people who actually wait for me to update so if there are people who do, gosh, I don't believe you exist but I appreciate you so much-

1755 words ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Ready To Lose?  [yoonkook]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें