Chapter Fifty

It has been a week since Jungkook started to get into a new 'career path' if you like but at the same time it is all familiar to him. He'd always studied in the business industry so the ideas were all well known but the process of  creating his own company surely isn't going to happen overnight. He'd began by addressing what his company is to do and what type of people he's looking for on his team before sending out recruit advertisements. Jungkook's business is focused around IT and online companies. Jeon Enterprises he decides to call it and his plans are for the company to become a huge  graphic design company. He has ideas on how to sell to other big game companies and just to businesses who need graphic shaping.

[I'm going to be perfectly honest with you right now, I don't plan on ever doing business studies let alone running companies so I'll say it now, I have no fucking clue what I'm writing okay- I don't expect to write loads of detail on this but for a quick round up, Jungkook is creating a online graphic based company okay? Lmao, I really don't know much in that area so let's just roll with my simple description]

As said, it had been a week but no major signs of the business growing at all. He hadn't even gotten any calls from the advertisement yet, or so he thought.

It is a Saturday morning, Jungkook is up early and already at his 'work station'... Well the sofa. Since they only had one study in the apartment, jungkook wouldn't allow Yoongi to give it up for him to work in and so he set up his laptop and notebooks on the coffee table in front of the sofa where he works now, his own little study: the living room. Yoongi is still in bed at this time. Recently, jungkook had been getting up earlier, anticipated from the lack of growth in business but the only thing keeping him sane is Yoongi. Yoongi had seen his eagerness and had worried he'd get too excited and not be able to be patient and wait. Companies can take years to fully grow which he tends to remind the older. But there he is, as usual, bright early morning, coffee on the table, laptop open, notebooks scattered over the place filled with notes and diagrams. Jungkook himself has a blanket over his back and shoulders keeping him warm and is sat cross legged leaning down towards the coffee table to type away or scribble something down. Then his phone rings. Odd, people don't usually call him.

'Uhm, hello?'
'Is this uhhh, Jeon Enterprises?' A male voice asks. Jungkook immediately straightens his back, sitting up straight as his eyes widen.
'U-uh yes, yes! This is.' He replies eagerly.
'Well uhm I was wondering if I can uhh apply for your recruits, I saw the online advert and I was interested... Is there anyway I can speak to the manager or..?' The voice trails off.
'Oh this is the manager. I'm Mr Jeon'
'O-oh, my apologies! well I guess you know what I'm calling for hah.' The voice laughs and jungkook feels himself smile too. Yoongi has woken up by now and had quietly crept downstairs, now standing in the doorway. Jungkook notices him there and gestures that he's on the phone with a thumbs up and big smile. Yoongi folds his arms chuckling and listens in.
'Well uhm, are there any forms to fill or interviews?'
'Yes, well, since it's all online, I'll just ask you a few questions and I'll need all your statistic records and achievements but that will all be sorted later, I can arrange a time for us to do the sorting out.' Jungkook scribbles down on a note pad as he spoke in to the phone balancing on his shoulder against his ear.
'Oh, that would be very appreciated!' The man on the other side says just as enthusiastically as jungkook. Both seemed just as excited to be talking to each other.
'Great! I'll call you back at around 2 are you free?' Jungkook continues to scribble down notes.
'Yes, sounds good!'
'Alright, I'll talk to you later.'
'You too, thank you very much sir.'
'You're welcome, goodbye.'
'Bye'
The call ends and jungkook claps before he opens his arms gesturing Yoongi to come over which he does.