Chapter Two

'Gooooodddd mooorrrnnnniiinnnnggggg!'
Yoongi suddenly lifts his head off the desk in shock after hearing the loud bang on the table. It was none other than his best friend Taehyung, laughing at him with two cartons of strawberry milk.

'Jeez, what did I say about sleeping more... At HOME, where would you be without me?' Taehyung flicks his hair dramatically and hands Yoongi a carton as he speaks. Yoongi simply shrugs his shoulders and sips the milk clearly not caring about Taehyung's self praise. Taehyung just pulls a sarcastic shocked face but drinks his milk too.

'You're not gonna like this much.. But I want us to go and spend break with Namjoon today, is that okay with you?' Taehyung says looking up from his phone. Yoongi sometimes disliked how Taehyung had to ask him simple questions like this. He felt like he was sometimes holding him back. He nods his head smiling.
'Eh it's fine, me and Namjoon are friends now anyway, I don't mind.' Yoongi truthfully says grinning.
'Ah okay! Good good, well we should head to class now anyway.'
'Mhm'
And they pick up their bags and leave.

Time skip to morning break:
'He's waiting for us in the library.. Oh and Yoongi?'
'Huh?'
'He's brought one of his friends with him, I hope you don't mind, I mean if you get uncomforta-'
'Shhhh, honestly Taehyung, sometimes I think you forget that it's not like I'm SCARED of people or shy. I'll be fine, don't worry so much, just enjoy yourself goddamn!' yoongi laughs. Taehyung laughs back and they walk to the library. Once they arrive, Taehyung immediately located Namjoon's table and strides over welcoming him in a hug.

'Ahh joonie! I brought Yoongi, of course!'
Yoongi just nods at him and waves casually.
'Ah well uhh sit down guys!' Namjoon announces and sits down next to his friend. Taehyung drags Yoongi to the opposite side of them and they sit there, Taehyung opposite Joon and Yoongi opposite the mystery friend.

'Ah, I'm going to run to the canteen and buy drinks and snacks, what do you guys want?' Namjoon says taking out his wallet.
'I'll come with you! I know what to buy for Yoongi.' taehyung says standing up and joining Namjoon.
'Oh okay, uhh Jungkook, don't bite while I'm gone.'
'Pft' the other scoffs and continues playing on his phone not even glancing up at Yoongi.
Yoongi just stares at him, watching him, not caring if he looked weird. He didn't get embarrassed by kids at school so he honestly didn't care if he looked like s right creep staring at the other. Jungkook finally looks up after feeling eyes on him for a bit too long and ends up locking eyes with a younger boy.

[Me realising I literally wrote jungkook's character as me in my friend group,I mean for real, I got to my friend's house and don't even say anything, just play on my phone in front of her-]

460 words ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*