ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ ᵒⁿᵉ

Start from the beginning

"I think you broke my leg." Arizona replied and Aurora looked horrified at Arizona's prosthetic sticking out at a weird angle. "It's all right. I have another one in my car."

"I'm going to get it. I'm really sorry Arizona."

×××

"I broke Arizona's leg. Oh my god, what's wrong with me?"

After Aurora helped Arizona by getting her other prosthetic, she went to Derek's new office to ramble about it.

"What?" Derek looked up to her from his computer.

"I broke Arizona's leg. I hit her with a gurney. Tell me what's wrong with me? People should stay away from me today." She commented and leaned on a pile of boxes that was around Derek's office, making the top of it falling down and papers covering the floor. "My God." She groaned and started picking everything up.

"I'm just keep wondering why Mark chose to name you after a princess when you're not full of grace or class." Derek laughed at her.

"You're mean" she pouted and placed the pile of papers on his desk. "You can clean the rest of it yourself."

×××

Aurora was waiting for the elevator to arrive so she could go back to the ER where she was originally working at that day. She only hoped that she wasn't going to cause anyone else trouble, because of her clumsiness.

The little ding warmed her that the elevator had just arrived and as she took a step forward, she froze for a quick second when she saw Jackson in there. Jackson couldn't help but smile when she saw her. But she walked passed him in the elevator and stood in the far corner away from him.

Jackson sighed and tried to find anything that would start a conversation with her. He was still working on finding a way for them to be together without being scared about anyone around the hospital seeing them. "Did I hear you found a baby?" He turned his head to her direction but the rest of his body was still facing forward.

"Yeah. In a box, abandoned."

"Oh, is it alright?" He asked her.

"I don't know. I imagine it's pretty traumatised, having been suddenly left behind, thrown aside." Her voice giving away that she was still bitter over what he had told her.

"Ari..." He watched as the rest of the people inside of the elevator walked outside and they were finally alone. "I didn't leave you behind." He turned to look at her, standing exactly in front of her.

"You gave up way too easily." She replied back. "So I am allowed to be bitter about it, okay?"

"I said I am sorry. I am trying to find a way out of it, I am really trying." He defended himself.

"And I told you that until you find it, to not talk to me. So get out of my way." She stood up straight, trying to make him understand that she meant what she was saying.

"Fine." He took a step on the left letting her pass by, but not before grabbing her hand and twirling her around, making her body collide against him. "Just please remember that I love you."

Aurora didn't say anything back, she only stared at him and wished that he'd find a way out of it sooner because it was getting really hard for her to stay away from him.

×××

An incoming trauma had just arrived and Aurora ran outside to the paramedics. "46-year-old male, complaints of tightness in chest, possibly heart related, probably enchilada-related. Pulse in the 70s, B.P. 170/110." Nicole informed her.