Overhaul × Izuku Sister!Reader: Found

En başından başla

"Good! Anyway, I was thinking of throwing a party to celebrate for you, all of you!" You cheered. "That would be great...but we don't have a place do to do that."

You put your hands on your hips, "Who do you think I am? My school allowed me to use the gym for us to celebrate!" Izuku looked at you for a moment as if he was an early 2000's mac trying to process the information.

"Why would they just rent out a gym?" A red haired boy asked, "Because I am their top student! I asked for this one thing, so they were kind enough to lend it to me."

Izuku curled up into a ball on the floor, just when he thought he was doing so well, his sister was the top of her class. You crouched beside him, "Zuku. Don't take it to heart, I am so proud of you and everything you have accomplished!"

Instantly his frown turned into a beaming smile upon hearing your praise. He shot back up like a rocket, "When is that party!?!?"

"A week from today. 5pm. Invite all of your friends from different schools and classes!" You said, checking the time. "Oh shit. I have to go, it was great to meet you all! Stay safe zuku!" You saud, pulling him into a hug before rushing off. "Your sister is hot." Mineta spoke, Izuku and Iida slapping him upside the head.

"Don't call my sister hot!"

______________________

You walked around the gym, talking to Izuku and a few of his classmates, congratulating them on their success for their exams. Music played and people danced as you had a few...interesting conversations, even one that ended with two boys trying to see who could give you the better pick-up line.

Of course you were 20, so that was a no-go. But luckily Izuku showed up to reprimand them, making you laugh about how denfensive he got over you. Walking around the gym, your eyes landed on the same brown haired girl from earlier who was standing by herself in the back of the room.

Deciding to introduce yourself, you seemed to have scared her as you walked up behind her. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." You apologized, waving your hands much like your brother.

"It's okay...(Y/n) right? I'm-"

"Ochaco...I know." You smiled, her cheeks turning pink as you looked down at her. "Why are you standing back here all alone? This can't be fun for you."

She sighed, "Well, honestly, I uhm...have a crush on someone and I am too nervous to say anything."

You smirked, "Does this someone happen to have an older sister?" Ochaco nodded, "Does this someone have green hair?" Her face turned red as you chuckled.

"Go talk to him! He has only ever told me good things about you, so I wouldn't worry. Plus, if you are so scared why not just ask? The worst he can say is no and if that happens, pick yourself up and move on!"

"He talked about me?!" Her eyes sparkled up at you as you raised a brow, "Uhm...yes? But I don't think that was the most important part of what I jus-" But before you coukd finish, she ran off to find her friends.

You sighed, shaking your head and reminding yourself that you also used to be that way. Your phone buzzed and you looked down to check it and smiled as you headed out of the gym.

Izuku sat with Ochaco, Tsu, and Kirishimaas to talk about the recent events and what had happenedtwo days prior. "So he had a little girl with him?" Ochaco asked, raising her eyebrows as Kirishima clenched his fist. "How unmanly! No man shoukd ever hurt a lady!"

"I think it goes past that, kiru." Tsu chimed in before looking over to Midoryia. "What did he look like?" She asked, the music changing in the back to 'Fooled Around and Fell In Love'.