Chapter 1

As the 6 surgeons boarded the plane, they took their respective seats. Derek and Meredith towards the middle, Cristina right across from them, Lexie a few rows back, Mark a few rows up, and Arizona a row in front of them.

"You think Zola's okay?" Meredith asked worriedly. "She's okay Mer. She's with Alex, probably eating pizza." Derek said. Meredith never liked flying. "Okay." Meredith said, slightly reassured by her husbands words. Derek put his hand on her thigh and squeezed gently. They had never been away from Zola for longer than one day.

"You're such a mom now Mer." Cristina said with a chuckle. "Shut up." Meredith replied with a smile.

While the others were joking around, Lexie sat alone in the back of the plane. Her mind was racing. She was thinking about what she said to Mark. And what he said back. And Julia. She literallt could not stop her mind. Giving in, she took the sleeping pill she packed and immediately passed out.

Up front, Mark was also thinking about Lexie. Which was wrong, he should be thinking about Julia. She told him that she was infected by him, by he truly felt the same was. He was infatuated by everything she did. Mark was in love with Lexie Grey, but he just didn't know how to tell her.

Arizona was thinking about the two lights in her life, Callie and Sofia. She was happy she could help these two babies, but to be home with her own baby and wife was so much better.

The thing no one was thinking about was the plane crashing. Then everything went black.

Cristina woke up with a throbbing in her head and a pain in her shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes and sat up, trying to shake the nauseous feeling away. She stood up and looked around. "Hello?" She asked.  She saw the plane pieces everywhere.

As she walked, she stumbled upon an unconscious Derek Shepherd. "Derek? Derek, wake up!" She yelled as she took her best friends husbands pulse, relief flooding through her when she found one.

Derek slowly came around, opening his eyes to see a screaming Cristina. "Wha?" He mumbled as he looked around dizzily. "What happened?" Derek asked as he sat up. "The place crashed! The freaking plane crashed!" Cristina yelled. Dereks eyes widened in shock as he stood up and looked around. "Mer?" He asked worriedly. "I-I domt know. Your the first one I've found." Cristina replied.

"We need to go look for the others. Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine. Concussion and a dislocated shoulder. What about you?" Cristina asked. "Concussion." He replied as they trekked through the rummage.

"MARK, LEXIE, ARIZONA, MEREDITH!" They yelled. "Help!" A female voice yelled. Cristina and Derek shared a look before hurrying off to the voice. "Arizona." Cristina said in relief as she knelt down. "Are you okay? What hurts?" Derek asked. "Uh, my back is killing me." Arizona replied. "What happened?" She asked. "The place crashed. Listen, I don't want you to move, okay? You may have a spinal injury." Derek said. Arizona nodded.

"Where is everyone else?" She asked. "We haven't found them." Derek said concerned. "Guys?" A male voice asked as he approchaed. "Mark!" Arizona called out in relief. Mark took in the scene in front of him, getting even more worried when he didn't see Lexie. "Are you guys okay?" He asked. "We're fine." Cristina said. "Where's Lexie or Meredith?" Mark asked. "We haven't found them yet." Derek replied. "We need to go look for them." Mark said.

"What are you injuries mark? Are you okay?" Cristina asked. "A few burns. I'm good." Mark replied. "Cristina, you stay with Arizona. Derek and I will look for the others." Mark said. The girls nodded and watched the boys walk away.

"They've gotta be okay, right?" Mark asked. "They have to be." Derek replied. "LEXIE,MEREDITH!" They yelled. "Mark?" A small voice asked. They jogged to the figure on the ground and knelt down. "Lex, are you okay?" Mark asked wth relief. "I'm looking at my femur, but yeah I'm great." Lexie said nervously.

"W-where's everyone else?" Lexie asked. "Cristina and Arizona are togetehr. We haven't found Mer yet." Derek said worriedly. "You should go look for her." Lexie replied. Mark gave Derek a nod. "I'll get Lexie back to the camp. You look for Meredith. I think we have a few hours until it gets dark. If you don't find her then, stay somewhere, don't try to find us and wait for the morning. Yell if you can't find your way." Mark said. Derek nodded and ran off to find his wife.

Mark eventually got Lexie back to the camp and carefully lowered her down next to the girls. "Damn lexopedia." Cristina muttered. She managed to find a few suitcases and cleaned out the wound with a small water bottle and tied it with a clean tshirt.

Meanwhile, Derek was trudging through the woods, seriously worried for his wife. He couldn't imagine his life without her. Being a single father. "MEREDITH!" He yelled for what seemed like the 1000th time. "MER!" He screamed.

Meredith woke up feeling horrible. Her head was throbbing, and her right arm was numb. She looked over and her eyes widened as she took in the sight of her arm stuck in the plane. "Mer!" She heard a voice in the distance. Feeling too weak to yell back, she wondered how the hell she was going to get her arm out. She looked over at a rock and shuddered at what she had to do. She grabbed it with her left hand and braved herself before she smashed it into her hand.

In excruciating pain, she shakily managed to get her mangled arm out of the plane and she stood up, cradling her arm against her chest. "MEREDITH!" Someone called again. Meredith dizzily walked to the voice.

Derek heard a rustling in the woods and looked around. "Mer?" He asked as she appeared from the woods. His heart nearly stooped as he took in her form. Pale, exhausted, and a bloody, mangled arm cradled against her chest. "I heard your voice. I thought I was dreaming." Meredith said before collapsing to the ground in a heap.

Hey guys!! So, new story, I felt like writing something about the plane crash. I hope you guys enjoy ❤️ if you did I may continue it!!