𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13 │︎♚︎

Start from the beginning

"Loved?" Devil grinned and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Can we meet her?"

"At the ball." I don't even want to know what kind of filth my sister will inject into my Kyras mind.

"Come on Lexa, let's leave him to it." Axil took his leave with his mate. All alone, again.

"I can't wait til little rose lives here with us."

"Me too." I sigh, solitude was great but loneliness is something different. "When do we tell her about the crown?" I ask, regarding my status.

"I don't know, but at the ball she'll find out."

"I know, but I want to tell her before then."

Little did Syfas know, she's about to find out sooner than expected...

⁂︎ ⁂︎ ⁂︎

I was plain bored, eagerly waiting for the hour to escape my castle to visit my little rose. An hour to go.

"My king!" Axil screamed into my mind-link, he never calls me king, as much as I order him to, unless there's a problem.

"What's wrong?" I ask, already getting up and rushing out of my room.

"East sides getting attacked by rogue wolves and a dragon." He replied panting, "I need you quick."

I rushed out of my castle, with a few warriors on my tail whilst we flew over to the east side. A few trees were caught on fire and I could see a rush of different colours attack Axils Dragon.

Rogues.

I loathe the creatures. Especially those who make it their lifes' mission to take as many innocent lives as possible.

I land with my warriors as the ground shook, letting out a threatening roar to ensure they knew of my arrival.

They all averted towards me, leaving Axil to fight back at those he trapped under his claws.

~

Kyra

It was almost time! I dash out the door before saying goodbye to my father. Running through the the overgrown patches of grass and then fluttering as fast as I could to the Elder tree.

"I can't wait to see him again." Dawn purred.

"Me too!" I flew slowly, loving the gentle breeze against my skin, I looked down and admired every flower growing against some willow trees, every sea creature floating in the pond.

I noticed a familiar cottage, one that was interwined with vines,

"We should visit Nora again."

"Maybe later, I want to see mate."

"Ok."

I reach the Elder tree but see no sign of my mate, are we early again? Nonetheless, I sit down and have my conversation with the Elder tree, witnessing a few other fairies doing the same.

It's been a while, I sat on the grass outside of the Ethical Forest but the harsh weather made me retreat back to the warmth of the Elder tree.

"Maybe he forgot to come today." Dawn admitted dejectedly.

"Bunny wouldn't do that. Let's just wait some more."