𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝖻𝗍𝗌

Start from the beginning

"really!"
"yeah!"

she honestly didn't care about the prize, she just wanted to win against everyone.

lucia giggled watching him look happy. "how many stickers did you put on him?" the maknae asked as they both walked together back in the building. "7, i think"

"all stuck together?"
"no, individually because they might count them if you put them all together as one since they're all together which basically makes one"
"wow~ so smart"

lucia smiled proudly to herself, "i know" she joked. "i'm gonna go this way and if I see him, I'll come look for you"
"okay"

lucia walked back to where she was before she ran away from jungkook.

she saw that jimin was there alone forming words with the letters. lucia already had many stickers since she had already formed a lot of words.

"do you want me to help you?" she sat in front of him. "you're not gonna steal them like jin, are you?" lucia chuckled, "i won't"

"fine"

"l wanna go home" she groaned feeling her eye lids slowly close, that's when it was announced that 3 minute was left. "corazon! luci!" lucia stood up quickly. "he's over here!" lucia quickly rushed over to jungkook who led her outside. she placed a few stickers on her hands walking towards him as jungkook distracted him by telling him that his shoes were untied.

she snuck up behind him and placed the stickers on his back. then she jumped on his back to make it seem like nothing happened.

"everyone please come to T1!"

"take me there please" the girl squished hobi's cheeks and since he's such a simp for her he did.

___________

"j-hope who do you think was supposed to get you?"
"jungkook, jk,"

"v?"
"mine is jin"

"suga?"
"taehyung"

"namjoon?"
"j-hope"

"jin?"
"suga,"

"jungkook?"
"rm"

"jimin?"
"jin"

"corazon?"
"jungkook"

"did we get it right?" jin asked fully confident. "no, most of us have two people who chose us" lucia stated. "if the stickers are connected it will be counted as one!" lucia and jimin immediately bursted out laughing. "one, two, three" jimin counted the stickers, "It's four" yoongi corrected him. "one!" jin said while laughing.

"j-hope's tagger is the winner"

"j-hope you said it was jungkook right?" J-hope nodded. "yes"

"yah! cora was very close to me today! Is it corazon?!" lucia and jungkook looked at each other with smirks on their faces, proud of themselves.

"v, rm, jin, jungkook, and corazon are correct. the rest of you are wrong," jimin's eyes widened. "taehyung, don't think of continuing our friendship after this" everyone in the room laughed. jimin laid his head on lucia's lap with a pout on his face.

"so corazon is the winner!"

"yes!" jungkook jumped up excited. "why are you happy? you didn't win" namjoon chuckled. "we formed an alliance. i told him if i won he could keep the prize"

taehyung stood up turning to her. "really?" he frowned. "i'll buy you one" his frown turned to a smile.

"i want one" jimin crossed his arms over his chest while looking up at lucia. "i'll buy you all one. even the staff" everyone faces in the room immediately became happy at lucia's words.

"yah! did I ever tell you how much I love you?" yoongi said out of no where making everyone burst into laughter. "ah, look at one of our maknaes buying us a scooter" jin clapped. "flex!" Hobi laughed.

"stop~" lucia turned red with a smile on her face. "this is why you're my favorite member" namjoon went to sit next to her. "can you guys buy me food though?"

"suddenly i'm not an Idol and i'm a broke college student," jungkook joked turning around. "stop!" lucia giggled slapping his arm. "we'll buy you food" yoongi pulled her in for a side hug.

"saranghae," she winked at him with a smile on her face while doing finger hearts.