Saving

*The above drawing is by me! I know it's not 100% right but can u guess who's this? I believe u guys!

This chapter was suggested by bts_ismylife_7 she's just cool! Check out!*

This chapter contains some uncomfortable scene like rape. So skip if u r not interested. U r most welcome

Y/n POV

Today yoongi was out the whole day with the boys. I was getting bored so i called over niki. We were having fun but she suddenly got a call from her mother saying that she needs to go right now. I was sad at first but i understand....so i let her go. It was 6:00 currently and yoongi was not here yet. I was too much bored so i decided to prepare some dinner for them. Cuz i know, they will obviously come here.

After the confess, he has been really sweet towards me. He never fails to make me laugh. I never felt depressed when he accompanies me. I think my life is fulfilled now. I have only one thing left and that is my dream. To be a kpop idol. And same to yoongi. He's thinking of joining the audition this time.

A smile formed in my lips when i remembered how he loves and takes care of me. I'm really lucky to have him in my life. Now i don't need anything in my life. Even if i can't achieve my dream, I'm still happy. My dream was to be happy and I'm now....I'm totally fine now.

I finished cooking and checked the time saying 7:30. I popped on the couch closing my eyes to relax. I heard the doorbell ring. I became happy thinking that it might be yoongi and the boys. I ran to the door happily to open it.

But whom i saw next was he...whom i never wanted to meet even after my death. The person who was my biggest obstacle, my biggest enemy and the person i hated most. I felt suddenly fear rush through my veins. There was BYUNGHOOK standing...with his dirty smirk. Before i could close the door, he pushed me and opened the door.

I stumbled backwards and saw him locking the door. I was about to say something but he closed my mouth with his hand. I was struggling in his grip and only my muffled sound was coming out. Tears were falling nonstop. I couldn't stop it.

He took me to one of the guest room and threw me on the bed. I immediately started going backwards.
W-why did u c-come here? Pl-plz go away. I beg-beg u.
But he didn't listen. He was coming closer and closer until my back hit the headboard of the bed.

Why is my life like this? Why am this unlucky? I saw him coming closer.
P-plz plz....i will give u everything...money....or whatever u want....
Oh babe...i don't want money!
T-then what do u want? Why a-are u-u he-re?
I'm here for u! I'm here to take ur virginity! I know u r still virgin and i want to be ur first one! I want to feel being inside u!

I was disgusted by his words. But before i could react, he pulled me by my leg and hovered over me. He ripped of my top and covered my mouth with it. Now only my muffled screaming was heard. I was a crying mess now. I felt myself week. *Yoongi where arree uuu* I thought. I lost my hope when he unhooked my inner.

He removed the cloth from my mouth and my sobs were heard now. I tried to scream but failed. He was going to unhook my pants when i screamed at the top of my lungs.
NOOOO....PLZZZZZ STOOPPPPP

Yoongi POV

I was out the whole day with the boys. We were having fun at the arcade. But at the same time, i missed y/n a lot. I have to say....i love her a lot. A smile formed on my lips as i thought of my beautiful wifey.

Soon, it was night and we decided to go home. The boys decided to do a sleep over which i can't resist. Moreover, they want to meet y/n. I know she's gonna make dinner for us and i don't need to inform her for that. I decided to give her a surprise as she really loves the boys to come over.

We arrived at our mansion and saw the lights of living room turned on. We were confused even more when she was not opening the door. I became worried so i quickly took the master key and opened the door. I saw the table arranged with delicious aroma of food. But y/n was nowhere to be seen.

Just then, we heard a loud scream coming from one of the guest room.
NOOOO....PLZZZZZ STOOPPPPP. HEEEELLPPP!!! AAAAAAA......
I rushed to the room and barged the door open only to make me burn out of anger.

Author POV

Yoongi saw byunghook trying to rape y/n where y/n was half naked crying and begging him to stop. Yoongi lost his temper and grabbed byunghook by his neck, almost chocking him. By this time, all of the boys were there and all of their eyes went wide.

Jin quickly rushed to y/n covering her with a blanket and pulling her for a motherly embrace. Where jimin and jungkook picked up byunghook's phone which was on the ground. But what they saw next left them very much angry.

They saw chael messaging byunghook the address of the mansion and informing about her. Jimin was raging with anger and jungkook quickly took out his phone to call the police.

Now, the scene of the room was unbelievable. Jin and rm was calming the crying girl down, where yoongi, jhope and v were busy beating the shit out of him. And jungkook and jimin were talking on the phone with the police.

Byunghook lost his consciousness but this was not enough for yoongi to stop. The others tried to hold him back but nothing could stop him. Y/n fainted due to stress and fear. Yoongi's knuckles were red and almost bleeds by now for punching too much hard. But he deserved that.

After some time, the police arrived and arrested byunghook. They explained everything to them and the police immediately headed to arrest chael. Yoongi was breathing heavily while the others tried to calm him down. His eyes immediately softened as he saw y/n unconscious. He spoke in a cracked voice while holding her.

H-hyung...she need t-to go to the hospital!
Don't worry hyung. We informed.
Jungkook said in which yoongi nodded slowly. Soon, the ambulance also arrived and they all rushed to the hospital. Yoongi wanted to beat the shit out of chael. How could he do this to his own sister? But he controlled his anger as he knew that y/n needs him now.

____________

Woooo i updated! At last😥

I'm not so good at writing these stuffs....but good at imagining lol😆

OOh yeaaa don't forget!

👇

Omfg 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Omfg 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Shienwkwkapkaosjs

Bye bye-