Suspecting

*the above drawing is mine! Check it out if u want!*

Guys....I'm....getting...umm..marr..ied....

WHAT????

I apologised to the people surrounding for their behaviour and turned towards them.
Can't u be more loud?
I sad sarcastically.
Hey! We r gonna have a brother in law!! And u r telling us to stay quite??
Suddenly suga excused himself telling that he have some work. I was a bit sad that he is leaving. But didn't show it.

YOONGI POV

After i heard the marriage thing i couldn't stay there. I was very sad and disappointed that she's getting married. Though I'm also getting married...i thought i could at least confess my feelings to her. But i guess i don't have any chance. I excused myself saying that i have some work. I decided to go to my favourite place and spend some time alone there.

Y/N POV

Look niki-ah...it's not according to my opinion...
BOYAA!!?!???
I again covered my ears because of their loudness.
Yah! Can't u guys be quite!!! We r at a public place now.
Jin: U r giving us those news like electric shock and u expect us to be quite!!!???
Arasso...
Jm: now tell us everything
Jisso: from top to bottom
Lisa: without missing 1 word
Jennie: 1 letter
Tae: every single details.
Relax guys....
Jk: oh yea..u r getting married without ur opinion and we r gonna just relax huh?..
Uhh...n-no..well....let me tell u everything. For that u need to give me chance, right!?

I told them everything about the marriage thing, how i fought back, how they disguised me, how i met mr. Min, how i agreed everything. They were very sad that I'm gonna get married this soon even without my opinion. They were pity on me. But for cheer up, they decided to have a movie today. My mood immediately lightened up after hearing movie. Our plan was to go and watch a movie and then go to arcade. I was still somewhat sad that yoongi wasn't there. So i asked them to call yoongi if he can come.

YOONGI POV

I was enjoying the view in front of me.  I come here whenever i feel down. I was thinking of y/n. Can i ever express my feelings towards her? Does she feels the same way? Many questions were lingering in my mind. Suddenly my phone rang being the ID as HOBI. I picked up.

*OTP*

Yeobeoseyo~

       Yeah? What's wrong.

Umm...i should ask what's wrong yoongi-ah.

  No..I'm fine. Just tell me why did i call.

Well u seem down. Anyways come to ***. We're gonna watch a movie and then to karaoke.

  Why so sudden?

Cuz..y/n is down for the marriage thing. And it looks like u r also down for some reason. So...why not?

  Aa...koure.... I'm coming. Bye by

Byeee~

I got up from my spot and started to the place jhope mentioned. I was still thinking...why would y/n sad for her marriage? Shouldn't she be happy? I arrived at the place and saw everyones there.