Shopping

One week later

Y/N POV

It was 1 week after my birthday and according to the plan, my marriage ceremony is after 2 days. It's still unbelievable that I'm getting married to an unknown man worth 13 million dollars. I chuckled bitterly thinking that i have price. My family is selling me, and my future in law family is buying me. Now i was going to buy my weeding dress and rings etc etc. But i was bored as always so i bought niki with me. Eomma was excited than ever. Perhaps she hates me that much that she is overjoyed to get rid of me!

------

We went inside the shop and started to search for my weeding dress. I thought eomma would help me but my expectation..how could that be possible... Eomma was busy choosing dress for herself. But thanks to niki...she was by my side..like always.

After soo much struggle, we got to select our dress. I went to give a trial. After some time, i came out and niki looked at me mouth wide open.
Omo! How could u be so fabulous?
She started to fangirl. I giggled a little at her cuteness.
Soo....is that it?
Of course! The groom will obviously be faint to see u like this!!!
Awh! Ur too much.

After we paid for my dress, we went to the bridesmaid section to select niki's dress. After a loonngg struggle, we found the perfect dress. Niki changed and approached to me. I was more than shocked to see her.
Omg!!! U r such an angel.
Not more than u!
Yah. It's not joke!! I think the groom will marry u instead of me after seeing u.
Haha..ur unbelievable.
H

ey!! What about we buy the same dress for rose, lisa, jennie and jisso unnie?
That would be awesome!
Okaayy that's it!

-----

After our dress were done, we went to buy rings. Appa said that the groom side wanted me to choose the ring and accessories. This time also, eomma did not pay attention to us rather busy seeing jewelleries for her. After a few hours, we were able to decide our ring and it was like this.

 After a few hours, we were able to decide our ring and it was like this

And my accessories